Portland Meetup

sweet whos your friends band

really fuggin late on the response, my bad.

theyre called Suffering Depths. local grind/crust band from Eugene.

Weird question. Can anyone recommend a good apartment complex and/or a property management company that can point me to some good spots to live within the SE? Craigslist isn't working too well for me. Thought I'd try here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

sup portland heads? i'll be driving up to the pacific northwest this coming week (11/21-11/27). any sites/tourist spots i should check out? or anything in the city for that matter?

it's going to be my first time up there and i'm looking forward to it. i'm definitely going to try and attend that hornets/blazers game on the 26th. been a fan of the team for quite some time now and it'll actually be my first nba game. so stoked on that!

thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
hey. fuckers. lets have a meetup already. damn. i've met mikey, and that's it. fuckin lame.

ps. christmas how were finals?

hey aaron,

My final review went so-so, but I got plenty of stuff for my UofO portfolio (where I'm applying to grad school) and I'm getting an A in the class... so it's all good.

I'm holed up in Shattuck right now putting together my final CD for the term :(

I've been terrible at getting back to you, it's been crrrrazy with school. My UofO app is due on Jan 1st, so I can't promise I'll be less crazy til then. But after that we need to grab some beerz.

eh, not much. I got my KMWs tapered a few years back at DZ.

Not fantastic, but they tapered it down from the inside, it still looks great and they did it quickly. (Not to mention dirt cheap.)

that being said: lots of people have issues with them, I never have.

Thanks for the tip man.

I'm down for a meetup too, someone's just gotta get the ball rollin.

so, based on christmas being busy a fuck until january, and ashkaun being at school out of the city from january whenever until spring break... maybe a january meetup can work? can we actually make it work this time!? :P

oh, and does anyone have a fusion pass? i'm looking for someone to hit the slopes with this season, but all the people i know hit meadows.. i'd be down to switch off on driving responsibilities..

i just got back from night shred at ski bowl and can't wait to go to timberline concept.

• 1 month later...

fire on the mountain sounds soo damn good. you guys got any free time during the weekdays? i can do pretty much any friday, but i work sat-wed most of the time.