Portland Meetup

Not sure how many of you supers we have in the beautiful City of Roses, but I was just a little bit jealous of all the other cities I see organizing meet-ups, so I though I'd see if we could get one going here in Portland. Anyone interested? Ideas for dates? Possibly a weekend in May? Location?

yeah, i remember some dude (turbo-somethin'-or-other i think) around the threads.

WAKE UP PORTLAND!

A little off-topic, but why do I always see people saying to size up two with your guys' TG stuff (this question came up after checking the hypebeast thread, since i'd never seen it, and seeing some dude giving advice saying to size up two)? I talked to.. Mark (i think?) he helped me size and said that TTS was best, and I really like how it fits now, because I know going up two sizes would be too much extra with stretching.

I'm down for a sushi and shop day. I assume you've got some good ideas of both types of spots Kix.

hello fellow Portlanders. I'm down for a meet up but I can't guarantee that I'm not a homicidal psycho...be forewarned.

Sushi (kyx have you been to takahasi or ichiban or whatever it's called right near your shop? my favorite spot in town), beer (illegally procured, of course) and blunts sounds like a good time to me

@kixslf dont do twitter or chronic, butttt I do tumblr haha. real talk though let's set a date like three weeks out and meet up to do somethin. aleopold goes to school at psu, me and ashkaun live relatively close. where you other guys at?