Post your DUCKS!

riff

Carhartt classic double fronts compared to the new 1889 series double fronts, in case anyone is curious how they fit on a real human:

7142951785_d9e3ecda7a_c.jpg

The 1889s also have a button fly, but no back pocket rivets. They fit pretty much like a pair of 501s, though I had to order a 30 to get a good waist fit (normally a 32).

Sadly made in Mexico, but you can't win 'em all I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anybody here using pointer brand painter pants?

need info for sizing and shrinkage please

thanks.

true to size in my experience (if you want the waist to fit), and shrink very little. I have only had the natural/white color, don't know if the shrink/size is the same across the board

I'm not positive as they haven't arrived yet, however I'd guess that they are not raw, just like the Earl's Fatigue Pant.

HTH,

-pb

My Gung Ho/Earl's Apparel duck pant arrived last week. The were not raw. A note on sizing, I recently saw the fatigue pant listed at Archival. A google search revealed the retailer All Seasons who carried the same made in the USA Earl's line at a lower price pt than Archival.

Archival rec'd sizing up on the Fatigue pant which was good advice. Without a reference, All Seasons rec'd I go with the same size in the duck camp trouser. Sadly, the camp trouser runs big, not small so I'm swimming in them. I'd recommend going TTS in the camp trou.

They are pretty well made and certainly a tremendous value for a made in USA garment.

http://www.allseasonsuniforms.com/ea10a.htm