"About the charm of the Jeans"

dickhead

since there has been so much talk lately bout prolly the greatest single piece of clothing that the 2 immigrants who went to America gave the world. Here's a little something for you...enjoy

[/b] About the charm of the Jeans [/b]

Fascinating many people in the world, it does not stop, "the jeans".

It diverges the charm, but it tried rearranging the point which you thought in your own appearance here.

1. It is strong

As for the jeans the underpants which are born originally the work wear as a beginning. Therefore cloth is thick in comparison with the other clothing, those which make strongly are many. Symbolizing the ruggedness it was struck in the various parts where load catches, the "kappa rivet" is. In addition, also the buttons of the metal make which is rammed down with similar technique and role of ruggedness are borne.

It is connected to maintenance present cheapness that it is strong. As for delicate clothing such as suit the element which uses the air in wearing, retaining and cleaning etc. is many, but as for the obstinate jeans handling rather in the rough, as for receiving the damage which causes hindrance to wearing it is little. And being strong, durability is connected to also the height of cost performance.

2. Bosom is deep

As for the jeans which are born as a "strong work wear", because it was done after that by enterprise and the designer and the individual whose improvement of the material and design and detail etc. is various, now various, the jeans about of the number of stars are sold in the world. As a result, the jeans regardless of the old age Wakao woman, it became "the underpants which anyone can wear".

Originally, ruggedness the jeans of circumstances, it is the favor which obtained the create which is answered the needs of the wide customer.

"Ruggedness, tough" you can say that with the "various variations", make the depth of bosom of the jeans.

3. Fitting to body

The jeans of just fitting in the men's underpants rather show the body conscious (body line clearly) the clothes. This point is considered, the place where by your are good is emphasized, the bad place the jeans which can be recovered become the weapon which is very effective.

And somatotype of the person who good quality of the good strain and arrival feeling, and wears about the jeans which are fitted are shown well.

In addition, cloth thickly as for the jeans whose sewing is strong, is can expect also the reform of the body can line and, also use as the barometer of your own somatotype management.

4. It is various to in addition to

When "abundance" of ruggedness "and the variation" purchases the jeans, wearing it is the merit, but in the jeans it is the various pleasures to in addition to. Roughly when you write the main pleasure, as follows.

(1) it combines with the other clothes: Pleasure of coordinating

(2) color falling and change of arrival feeling: The pleasure which raises

(3) favorite is gathered: The collection the pleasure which is done

(4) you try processing by your: The pleasure which creates

You talk together (5) concerning the jeans: The jeans as a communication tool

Perhaps to in addition to the expectation which is the various pleasures depending upon the person. Method of enjoying is infinite.

Roughly you just wrote as for the clothes where the merit is many so there is no medium 々.

Also everyone, please enjoys the jeans by all means from various viewpoints.

I hate everything and everyone.

i second that- oh and dickhead on another post think it was the dvds to own or something you mentioned being a huge fan of wong kar wai and christopher lloyd??? it's christopher doyle- and 2046 is pretty good but definitely not the putong wa version where tony leung chiu wai is dubbed over....

the mind's eye glitters with thoughts and ideas for the masses/

i take classes/ to appease the classless/ perhaps its/

counter-revolutionary or counter intelligence/

to understand the situation or take command of the circumstance/

never mind what i say what's done is done/

and when i look down and grin and say it's been fun/

understand that #1 means no #2's i'm the best/

and i will choose to act out in front if you all to put you to the test/

hahahahahahha lol...I didn't write that guys. It's from a Japanese website translated in babelfish.

I laughed my ass off reading that shit!

" (1) it combines with the other clothes: Pleasure of coordinating

(2) color falling and change of arrival feeling: The pleasure which raises

(3) favorite is gathered: The collection the pleasure which is done

(4) you try processing by your: The pleasure which creates

You talk together (5) concerning the jeans: The jeans as a communication tool

Perhaps to in addition to the expectation which is the various pleasures depending upon the person. Method of enjoying is infinite. "

^^^ doesn't it sound horny?

Kremedle: sorry...my bad yeah I mean Christopher Doyle...I haven't got to watch 2046 yet coz of the earlier mentioned thing about downloading something that doesn't even have sound. When is the dvd comin out? I can't wait to watch it.

no worries dh,

the dvd is out in hk and china i imagine but i copped a legit copy from my uncle who lives in hk. i couldn't waot for the cantonese version so got the 'mandarin- putong wa' version and to be honest i am not sure how the cantonese one will sound since zhang ziyi speaks mandarin throughout, so will the cantonese version have her overdubbed? who knows, but i would say the beginning is quite confusing but keeping in the mood for love in mind does help halfway through the middle.

sorry to talk about this on this thread but have you seen last life in the universe? another christopher doyle flic that was so beautiful, understated and not as oversaturated as his other work but amazing....

the mind's eye glitters with thoughts and ideas for the masses/

i take classes/ to appease the classless/ perhaps its/

counter-revolutionary or counter intelligence/

to understand the situation or take command of the circumstance/

never mind what i say what's done is done/

and when i look down and grin and say it's been fun/

understand that #1 means no #2's i'm the best/

and i will choose to act out in front if you all to put you to the test/

hmm...I'm not sure but all the previews,sneak peaks and clips I've watched were all spoken in both Mandarin and Cantonese, i.e. Zhang Zi Yi, Gong Li speaking in Mandarin and Tony Leung speaking Cantonese and the Japanese guy speaking Japanese...I thought it was gonna be that way anyway...and I think that should be the way.

Sorry but I haven't seen Last Life in the Universe.