arcanum

Nudie Jeans

so nudies sj size 1 down?

Good topic I think, I've been a moderator at mynudies for a while now, so feel free to PM any nudie questions and I will gladly assist if I can :D.

Probably best to email me at [email protected]

Yeah, I think the price is reasonable if you buy online, the jeans fit better than most japanese repro jeans if you ask me...

very true... skinny legs like mine would fit like shit in repro jeans. they dont even have them in my size. imo you shouldnt even look down on brands like nudie. the fit and fades you get matters more.

so nudies sj size 1 down?

I had no idea about sizing down when I bought my nudies but the sales guy absolutely insisted that i size down and talked me into sizing down to a 28 (natural 30)

for what it's worth they fit like this

fitfront.jpg

I've got a pair of Average Joe Dry Heavy and a pair of APC NS (both almost new) coming my way. What's the correct way to sanitize it before wearing - cold soak and air dry or dry clean? Thanks

I've got a pair of Average Joe Dry Heavy and a pair of APC NS (both almost new) coming my way. What's the correct way to sanitize it before wearing - cold soak and air dry or dry clean? Thanks

You shouldn't need to "sanitize" your jeans, unless they were bought off Supermarket, and in that case, soak in bleach and spray with lysol. As far as wearing new, raw denim, just wear them. There isn't much else to do...

I don't like the tube leg for my slim jims, should I get them taperd?

No, just buy Grim Tim's or Thin Finns. Just sell what you have.

playboy is confusing "sanforize" with "sanitize". Nudies and APC require none of the above.

I had no idea about sizing down when I bought my nudies but the sales guy absolutely insisted that i size down and talked me into sizing down to a 28 (natural 30)

for what it's worth they fit like this

fitfront.jpg

great fit mate.. nice jim too.. :D

You shouldn't need to "sanitize" your jeans, unless they were bought off Supermarket, and in that case, soak in bleach and spray with lysol. As far as wearing new, raw denim, just wear them. There isn't much else to do...

soak in bleach? wtf? :eek::confused:

i must admit to owning thin finn's in both black coated and indigo coated. love them both, although i haven't worn them much. can anyone tell me what the stretching is going to be like on them?

very true... skinny legs like mine would fit like shit in repro jeans. they dont even have them in my size. imo you shouldnt even look down on brands like nudie. the fit and fades you get matters more.

+rep...

..."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Paean again."

oh damn

these were my first raw jeans

slim jim

about 10 months of fairly regular wear (4-5 days a week)

semi-regular washes (every other month)

novemberfront.jpg

novemberback.jpg

wow, awesome nudies for such frequent washes! +rep

I'm assuming he was joking, but it in fact adds to the confusion...

I was joking...

Yo..

Nudie is releasing two new models in march..

One which is a straight leg basic fit (Easy Emil), and another which is a high rise buckle-back 1955 model (Fast Freddy)..

Another new one is the Big Bengt which is a narrow yoke jean with a super taper which is already out but only at a few places around the world.. At Self Edge we've had the BB for a few months now and i personally think it's one of the best fitting Nudies i've ever seen.

I'm not a huge fan of the dropped yoke super slim fit like what's on the Thin Finn...