Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Yeahhh, i wasnt looking for a loose fit. I really like them in 29s but i wanted to try 28s hoping they would stretch more. It is only my second day of wear so there is still plenty of time for evolution. Soo far theyre feeling comfortable. And its really opinonate as for what is the perfect fit cause its what you like what matters. Sooo denim on!!

Totally wasn't taking a stab at you bro. If you are happy with them then that's all that matters. Trust me, I have had plenty of flak for cutting up new jeans into shorts but who cares right, I bought them, do what I want.

But DDO doesn't stretch as much as you think it would, just a word of caution. I have a post a few pages back with what mine looks like after 6 months of wear. Wore them a fair bit biking so it's not all lounge and sitting at work affair.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome pair! It takes me 5 years to get my pants like this. What do you do in them to have them look so great this quick?

Nudie Grim Tim Orange Selvage. Worn for 2,5 years, lot of washes and repair jobs. Hope you like it!

rawr6_zps75afc421.jpg

rawr5_zps6e0edb03.jpgRawr1_zps477acd29.jpgrawr3_zps241c0fd4.jpgrawr8_zps06a5e9cb.jpg

Here's a pic of my Masa posted on Repair Shop Gothenburg's instagram

Your Nudie Masa jeans are looking so hardcore. 

I can't stop watching them and I can't wait for additional updates on them!!!

If possible also more before repair pictures

• 3 weeks later...

Those heavy weights would be nice to get if I didn't just get some new iron hearts. So many good heavy denims lately. The new N&F elephants are awesome looking too.

Cadence

Fully agree

Just too many good raw denim stuff around

Bid dilemma for a slow fader like me ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys will the Nudies Tube Tom fade like raws? It's labelled as twill-rinsed and from the information i gather (I stand to be corrected) it seems that twill rinsed means that the indigo is locked into the fabric or something like that.. meaning it will not fade that much? Thanks a bunch for the help..

they are basically one-washed...they won't fade as much as the raw models, might also contain elasthane which makes high contrast fading harder. But there were many rinsed tight long jons that did fade beautifully. If they're broken twill, they should also fade abit slower. So, if you're into fading abilities, these might not be your best bet.

• 1 month later...

Have not asked the owner of these pictures if it is OK for me to display them here.

Pictures has been taken by @christopherakesson co-owner and co-founder of Meadow, meadowweb.com and @meadowweb.

The jacket is just to good not to be displayed here.

This Nudie Conny jacket is currently on display in Meadowweb.com store in Malmö, Sweden.

The owner and wearer of the jacket (Instagram: Lukac) She has according to @Meadowweb never washed this jacket.

It has just been worn for many many years.

It looks great both on pictures and in reality.

http://meadowweb.tumblr.com/post/83523979606

http://meadowweb.tumblr.com/post/83609323283

Edited by nizzel55

One of the strongest fades I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!

I hope I can see this jacket in real some day!!!!

This jacket has reached the Holy Grail status by far

Bod If airing a lot could be still in pretty non smelly condition I guess

• 5 months later...

Nudie Gunnar size M dry organic denim.

Been thinking of taking some pictures of this shirt for a while now.

But I never got around to it until now.

I am not super happy with the pictures. But it was the best I could do at the moment.

209 days 3 machine washes and it is due for another wash tonight.

2015-07-06 (day 187)

150706_NudieGunnar_M_d187_IMG_6997.jpg

150706_NudieGunnar_M_d187_IMG_7003.jpg

2015-07-09 (day 190)

150709_NudieGunnar_M_d190_IMG_7223_2.jpg

150709_NudieGunnar_M_d190_IMG_7224.jpg

2015-07-11 (day 192)

150711_NudieGunnar_M_d192_IMG_7421.jpg

150711_NudieGunnar_M_d192_IMG_7425_2.jpg

150711_NudieGunnar_M_d192_IMG_7446_2.jpg

2015-07-13 (day 194)

150713_NudieGunnar_M_d194_IMG_7514.jpg

Edited by nizzel55

• 1 year later...

Incredible looking shirt, Nizzel!

I picked up a pair of Thin Finn Back 2 Black jeans from Nudie's sale for just $99 - these are great! Haven't had a pair of black jeans in years and years, but as I'm wearing more monochrome outfits I thought these would match well. The slight sheen on these is really nice, I never liked how flat black jeans looked anyway.

Awesome denim evo results nizzel55

• 4 months later...

Hi there! Recently got this Steady Eddies dry selvage! But I'm not very sure if I got the right size .

What do you think ? The top button is a bit tight and is a bit difficult to get my hands in the front pockets. Is a size 31 by the way.

S7Z2XdU.jpg

HNADGLY.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by nachobarro

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

2 years, 40+ washes and a bunch of repairs.

Had to get rid of these as with each wash, they just kept shrinking. Exchanged them for a 20% discount at Nudie Jeans Los Angeles and got a pair of Fearless Freddie's in Dry Selvage. I believe they put them to use with their Re-use initiative so hopefully someone else is breaking them in now.

Nudie Jeans Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic.jpg

• 4 months later...

X-post from kids/sprogs/nippers, etc thread

On 10/14/2020 at 1:29 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

Nudie Tiny Turner organic kids selvedge jeans, made in Italy. Age 8, will fit a 10 yr-old, see measurements.
Bought raw, sanforized, washed once and worn by my sprog for a grand total of  2 hours. No longer available. RRP £90, yours for £40 plus shipping.

• Waist: 25” (has elastic adjusters with buttons to reduce it)
  • Front rise: 7.5”
  • Back rise: 12.5”
  • Thigh: 9”
  • Hem: 5.5”
  • Inseam: 25”

150EBC21-D404-4EE3-81B5-267A40D7D254.jpeg

49D2C69E-5C61-494B-92D0-4AA13F1F5C60.jpeg

D29B3686-5E0D-4B15-915F-7A58640099A0.jpeg

3890C6B2-FBA2-46C8-A77B-DF6176294CC8.jpeg

Price reduction - £40 plus postage

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 2 years later...

I know Nudie doesn't get a huge amount of love nowadays but I still dig them. A few reasons why: their denim is pretty well priced if you stick to the core lines. It's super easy to find a $12 pair—or less—at Buffalo exchange and then walk into the store and get an immediate 20% off after relinquishing said pair. Unlimited free repairs if a store is near you (this pair below has probably been 10+ times). And they seem to be environmentally concerned about their footprint. Anyways, here is a pair of Thin Finns Dry Black Coated. I think I have probably had these for around a decade, still in rotation here and there...

IMG_6529.JPG

IMG_6530.JPG

IMG_6531.JPG

IMG_6532.JPG

IMG_6533.JPG

IMG_6534.JPG

@reallypeacedoff jeans looking good. Nudie still hold a place that’s dear to me as they were my gateway brand into the world of selvedge. Still have a couple of pairs but these days I mainly wear their selvedge shirts. Though I do like the look of their wider, straight leg cuts. 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:48 PM, reallypeacedoff said:

I know Nudie doesn't get a huge amount of love nowadays but I still dig them. A few reasons why: their denim is pretty well priced if you stick to the core lines. It's super easy to find a $12 pair—or less—at Buffalo exchange and then walk into the store and get an immediate 20% off after relinquishing said pair. Unlimited free repairs if a store is near you (this pair below has probably been 10+ times). And they seem to be environmentally concerned about their footprint. Anyways, here is a pair of Thin Finns Dry Black Coated. I think I have probably had these for around a decade, still in rotation here and there...

Great denim evo results on your black coated Nudiejeans

Nudiejeans is still one of my favorite brands