Nudie Jeans

arcanum

You should be good to go without soaking. They are sanforized. Are your Thin Finn's the Black Ring's? I'm curious about this denim. Its super dark and has like 3% stretch. Nudie mentions "Black Ring Effects" which I cant really say I know what it is. Post up some pics.

Hey ladies and gents! I just bought my first pair of dry denim -- Nudies, Thin Finn, black -- and was wondering if I needed to pre-soak them before using. I'm clearly a noob so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

My understanding is it will fade, but slower than Blue Indigo will. Prob fade to a sweet gray over time and lots of wear. I'm wearing some Grim Tim organic Black ring right now....Seem like they'll be tough to break in especially since I'm now up to 5 pairs in rotation....I feel like I have a raw denim addiction for the past few years.

And they should stretch out nicely by looking at your pics. Looks good.

Today I worked at my parents home and I was breaking in my old Nudie Regular Ralf pants as my new workpants, and they already had some rough times when I was cutting an apple tree and doing other hard work

At work

2013-04-04%252011.42.41.jpg

View from top of the tree

2013-04-04%252012.17.26.jpg

After work

2013-04-04%252012.48.57.jpg

Those pants have about 3and half year of wear and never washed

More pics check out:

https://picasaweb.google.com/116118427799433045500/NudieRegularRalfAndLeeStormRider1011LJ?authkey=Gv1sRgCLiN--e33cCctwE

What's up guys!

Here to do show some love for Nudie. Too bad many consider Nudie a noob brand, but darned I like them jeans.

Here's some evo on my GT Open Dry Selvage I bought almost 6 months ago. Pretty hard to fade so far, but I'm going for a softer vintage look as opposed to high contrast fades.

Pics after one week of wearing

1_zps82ef3463.jpg

2_zpsee0ff801.jpg

5_zps925d22d1.jpg

7_zpsc8e662de.jpg

Three months in

21_zps2f8a648c.jpg

IMG_3710_zpsae9f87b3.jpg

IMG_3713_zpsaa4c89fe.jpg

Edited by Filthy Fresh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fitpics Grim Tim Open Dry Selvage after third wash, approx. 7 months of wear. The colour is a bit different from the earlier pictures, sunny days and background colours have impact on the photo's I guess. Full evo-thread found on Rawr Denim: http://www.rawrdenim.com/forum/showthread.php?46281-Nudie-Jeans-Grim-Tim-Open-Dry-Selvage

1_zps7e9471d7.jpg
4_zpsf424a810.jpg
3_zpse7c96912.jpg
2_zpsa86cb12a.jpg

Since miraculously the sun has returned to shine on our side of the planet, I thought I'd break out my Nudie denim shorts. Back around 2008 I bought these two Nudies. Since the fits weren't longer what I'm looking for, I cut them and turned them into shorts about two years ago and thus given them a new and fullfilling live.

Originally a: Slim Jim Dry Japan
These were really the first ever raws I bought. Still a kid back then and not enough patience to wait at least 6 months, I committed sacrilege after a few months by speeding up the fading through the use of light sandpaper, etc. Gotten a huuuuuge crotch blowout while playing ping pong with these jeans on, as you can see in the picture below.

P1040224_zps63591306.jpgP1040225_zpsa1c1469c.jpg

Originally a: Regular Alf Basic Dark Used
These I bought in Antwerp, Belgium. These had a real wide, straight cut and I wore them kinda baggy. Still do now as shorts.

P1040228_zpsc3fe2d26.jpgP1040229_zpsf0a5db78.jpg

We continue to offer a 20% discount to all forum members on our Nudie Jeans selvedge range.

Hank rey, Straight Alf, Thin Finn , Sharp Bengt and Grim Tim.

Enter 'nudie2013' into the coupon at check out

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/nudie-jeans-co.html

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

Anyone interested in the brown weft - Grim Tim Selvedge before I post them on the market place?

Size 28, worn a few times but I've gained considerable amount of weight since then.

I paid close to $375 CDN after duties, customs, taxes from Cultizm shipped thru FedEx. They're basically out of stock in that size everywhere now.

http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/org-dry-brown-selv/p/2123

I really wanted to break in a pair of brown weft, not many brands have it aside from Strike Gold and some limited edition from Samurai.

Hit me up if you're interested at [email protected], I'm looking for around $275 shipped to your door incl. al fees.

Thanks