Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Like a lot of us, thought Nudie was the pinnacle of jeans in early high school. Worn for over 2 years every day. Torn to shreds, feel paper thin.

Sorry for the shadows...the color is pretty much spot on though. Theyve turned a beautiful blue/grey from so much wear.

Those honeycombs looks awesome!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
mynudies.jpg

mynudies1.jpg

mynudies2.jpg

Wear Info: 1 year - Its birthday is September 10, 2009

Breakdown: ~5 days/week minus 3 weeks of vacation which works out to ~239/365 days (and counting).

Wash Info: N/A - No washing or soaking.

- Josh

How much would you say these have stretched out?

So Im thinking about buying a pair of nudies from a guy, they're the average joe dry dirt organic, but I just realized he gave me two links that have different information.

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/system/search/product.asp?id=1059&rnum=10

and

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=281

Are those the same thing, because one says 14 oz the other says 11.75? Also is there a way you can tell how many oz the jeans are from a tag on the jeans or anything? Thanks for the help. Im a nudies noob

I'm not 100% sure, but I didn't think Nudie used such heavy denim. I would say stick with what the Nudie website says. In any case you will be able to tell just by feeling the denim. A 14 oz pair will be noticeably heavier and stiffer compared to the 11.75 oz pair, Nudie does not actually tell you the weight of the denim on the tag.

FS:

Haven't put them up on SM yet, but I want to gauge interest in a pair of Regular Ralfs in Indigo Canvas. They are 33 x 34, super lightweight, and perfect for summer.

I'm only thinking of getting rid of them because the RR cut is a little too boot for my taste nowadays.

Anyhow, get at me if anyone is interested, and I'll put them up on SM.

Cheers,

// ian

mynudies.jpg

mynudies1.jpg

mynudies2.jpg

Wear Info: 1 year - Its birthday is September 10, 2009

Breakdown: ~5 days/week minus 3 weeks of vacation which works out to ~239/365 days (and counting).

Wash Info: N/A - No washing or soaking.

- Josh

Man these are the nicest fades I've ever seen on women's jeans...

Posted · Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
over 2 years old, unsure about wear time as they started to fall apart awhile ago and i hardly wear them anymore.

*awesome jeans*

rooms super messy. dont judge me.

awesome jeans, any chance of seeing how the front looks?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...