Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Yeah, nudies probably fade because of many reasons, but i've come to think that one of the main factors is that the dye is less than other brands.

Has anyone tried using the method where one soaks their nudies in water (hot or cold?) with salt, supposedly making the indigo hold onto the jeans better? Does it work well?

Yeah, nudies probably fade because of many reasons, but i've come to think that one of the main factors is that the dye is less than other brands.

Has anyone tried using the method where one soaks their nudies in water (hot or cold?) with salt, supposedly making the indigo hold onto the jeans better? Does it work well?

Urban myth. Doesn't work at all. Nor does adding vinegar. Save it for your fish and chips.

Dr House aren't you fairly active on mYnudies?

I love how fast nudie jeans fade. It's just the character of the denim.

Has anyone noticed the difference between the Dry Selvage from a couple years back, to the current dry selvage, vs the new dry red selvage???

I wear a pair of svens, and i know it used kaihara denim which is pretty cool. The new jeans now have a slightly different feel on their patches, the denim is slightly different feeling and the back pocket tab says "Nudie Jeans Co" instead of just "Nudie"

Yeah, I'm pretty active on myNudies.

What makes me turn away from Nudie is their pricing policy and their turnover to a fashion brand like Diesel or something.

I know their new dry selvage line, great stuff but ridiculously expensive.

I like their older stuff and their older cuts, Slim Jim Greycasts are still one of my favourites (non selvage) jeans.

Yea i can see where you're coming from - they release too much bullshit these days. I remember when they had a handful of cuts in just a few different raw denims. Now I can't even keep up with their bullshit washes/cuts and limited lab non lab whatever lol.

How does their new dry red selvage line compare to the old japanese kaihara selvage denim?

Yea i can see where you're coming from - they release too much bullshit these days. I remember when they had a handful of cuts in just a few different raw denims. Now I can't even keep up with their bullshit washes/cuts and limited lab non lab whatever lol.

How does their new dry red selvage line compare to the old japanese kaihara selvage denim?

They've got a new supplier from italy where their dry selvage line is made. The quality is outstanding, the denim is from italy. The finish of those jeans is perfect.

Actually, as I asked here (and nudies themselves), the new red selvage line is made from kaihara japanese denim. I know they have a new italian supplier, but I thought that was for the other denim, not the red selvage line?

One thing for sure is that the big bengt red selvage jeans are made from japanese denim.

Actually, as I asked here (and nudies themselves), the new red selvage line is made from kaihara japanese denim. I know they have a new italian supplier, but I thought that was for the other denim, not the red selvage line?

One thing for sure is that the big bengt red selvage jeans are made from japanese denim.

I was talking about the higher priced Fast Freddy Dry Hemp Selvage, Average Joe Dry Organic Selvage and Easy Emil Dry Cashmere Selvage. I thought only those jeans were items of the new dry selvage line (and they are made of italian denim).

frankly, i have no idea of the "target consumer" group for nudie jeans at the moment... your ave male is never gonna drop that much on that hemp and cashmere stuff.... jean expert stays away from nudies...

who knows? maybe it's targeted at girls?

frankly, i have no idea of the "target consumer" group for nudie jeans at the moment... your ave male is never gonna drop that much on that hemp and cashmere stuff.... jean expert stays away from nudies...

who knows? maybe it's targeted at girls?

Even if the quality gets better on their new stuff, Nudie has turned away from their non-fashion attitude from earlier days. Now they are more like True Religion or something, especially pricewise, it's sad. I'm happy about my old Nudie stuff.

I was talking about the higher priced Fast Freddy Dry Hemp Selvage, Average Joe Dry Organic Selvage and Easy Emil Dry Cashmere Selvage. I thought only those jeans were items of the new dry selvage line (and they are made of italian denim).

Right of course - forgot about that line, since i wasn't interested in that at all! Was talking about the Red Selvage line, which is older (but still relatively new, compared to the "old" stuff)

First post ever

last week I got some grim tim bright eyes and yesterday I bought dry organic big bengts. These are my first pair of good jeans.

I'm not aloud to wear jeans at work which means I'll only be able to wear them to and from 5 of 7 days a week so like 5 hours a day besides my to days off.

Not asking any questions just letting ya'll know.

havent had an update in a while so here you beeee, the wallet pocket is gettin wrecked.

anddd in case youre late to the party, disregard the posters. it was a joke.

img8616.png

closeup

img8614.png

is that a handkerchief in your left butt pocket?

yes, i do a lot of art/graffiti and it helps from breathing in the shit in the air.