Nudie Jeans

arcanum

Wore my GT out on my quad the other night, they got a good dirty water/mud soak from about the knee down. I need to soak them and clean them up looking forward to see how they come out

thanks for the all the kind words. :]

critic, may i know what camera are you using? very sharp pictures there :)

sure i just use a 350d

oh and greg theyve been through 1 wash. multiple soaks one of which i went to the beach in

Okay time for some n00b questions...

Is the only model with the white arcs the Thin Finns?

How are you supposed to order? as in, size down 1-2 just like APCs?

I'm not really familiar with Nudies and my friend was asking for one with "white stitching" and a similar fit to APC NS... I don't know if that exists but I think he is mainly looking for the pair with white arcs. I think the one Critic has are the ones my friend is looking for. Btw, those are really nice, Critic.

Ok thanks! Hmm, can anyone compare the fits between APC NS and Nudie Slim Jims? On the Self Edge website the fits are very similar, but on the Nudies website the measurements given seem to be a lot wider...

Sorry to be referring to APC's on the Nudie thread, lol. It's just the only thing my friend has to compare to them.

the slim jim leg is gonna be wider towards the bottom. the leg will probably fit really tight but will stretch out. nudi calls it "tube-leg". APCs have a smaller leg opening but similar thigh. i would expect the APC to stretch more than the nudie. more cotton per square inch.

slim jims look weird on people with thick thighs.

it's not a slight boot cut. it just looks more like a slight boot cut next to APCs. especially if they fit tight on the thighs. slim jims look best on skinny legs haha. i prefer average joes or big bengt. the big bengt fits a little closer to the NS. they fit better on the thighs. but those run way bigger. so a 30 would fit like a tight 32. http://www.azaleasf.com/nudmdnm0357ec.html < this guy shows a pretty good example. hella loose at the bottom. they might even be a size to big.

Hi guys, I just got my Red Selvage Big Bengt jeans.

I asked the company I bought them from, and emailed nudie, but didnt get a reply.

I saw on MyNudies and i think on here that some of the Big Bengt Red Selvage jeans are made from Japanese Kaihara denim. Are all Big Bengt Red Selvage jeans made from Kaihara denim?

I know my jeans are japanese denim, but are they from the Kaihara factory?

Thank you!