Nudie Jeans

arcanum

I've got a pair of Average Joe Dry Heavy and a pair of APC NS (both almost new) coming my way. What's the correct way to sanitize it before wearing - cold soak and air dry or dry clean? Thanks

You shouldn't need to "sanitize" your jeans, unless they were bought off Supermarket, and in that case, soak in bleach and spray with lysol. As far as wearing new, raw denim, just wear them. There isn't much else to do...

I've got a pair of Average Joe Dry Heavy and a pair of APC NS (both almost new) coming my way. What's the correct way to sanitize it before wearing - cold soak and air dry or dry clean? Thanks

playboy is confusing "sanforize" with "sanitize". Nudies and APC require none of the above.

very true... skinny legs like mine would fit like shit in repro jeans. they dont even have them in my size. imo you shouldnt even look down on brands like nudie. the fit and fades you get matters more.

+rep...

..."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Paean again."

oh damn

Yo..

Nudie is releasing two new models in march..

One which is a straight leg basic fit (Easy Emil), and another which is a high rise buckle-back 1955 model (Fast Freddy)..

Another new one is the Big Bengt which is a narrow yoke jean with a super taper which is already out but only at a few places around the world.. At Self Edge we've had the BB for a few months now and i personally think it's one of the best fitting Nudies i've ever seen.

I'm not a huge fan of the dropped yoke super slim fit like what's on the Thin Finn...