Denim worn over 2 years

jwsach

switch are those '33 lvc's? real nice!

Warehouse 660s from the old warehouse contest... little late to the punch, I guess.

hi guys, been away for a looong time, started on a new job and just about settled in. will be posting more often. since we're talking about old jawnz here's a pair of mine that i've posted some months back.

Spellbound Lot. 4002 - effective wear was about 3 years on and off maybe? like to rotate at least 2-3 pairs at the time so it takes forever for a pair to get this trashed.

Picture180.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture182.jpg

Picture184.jpg

Picture185-1.jpg

Picture183.jpg

Picture186.jpg

I met my supervisor (sports biomechanist from japan who now teaches in my institute in Singapore) about 1 1/2 years ago and some talks later I find that he's in to denim as well. I just had the honor of having dinner at his place and took the opportunity to check out his pair of fullcounts that he has owned for 10 years. I didn't have the luxury of time(nor the preference of switching to a macro lens) to get better pictures out of as I didn't want to be rude :\. Color is true to my eye and all pictures are shot with a pentax smc takumar 35mm. Would be a total waste if I did not share this with you guys. Enjoy the denim pr0n:

4642390980_34dc00538a.jpg

4641803219_b1b76e1388.jpg

4642407636_e2aeb41414.jpg

4641818745_146bb7b74e.jpg

zoom in on the patch shows lot 1108 if that helps

4641828945_dea89377a7.jpg

4642468190_2eede06f13.jpg

holy shizzzzzz those are stunning!

check these out x-posted from evo thread:

IMG_0383.jpg

saw this guy wearing nudies at a party and struck up some small talk.... guess hes been wearin these 2 years or so. nudie grim tims i think

Looks like we might need a "Denim worn over 3 years" thread.

*hides for cover*

eventually retired these diors in february 2010

had been wearing them since october 2007. never washed/soaked. haha

i'm working on some pbj xx-013 since february but not feeling them.

no other jeans can compete with the sweat of 2years+

aIMG_3196.jpg

aIMG_3175.jpg

aIMG_3176.jpg

aIMG_3189r.jpg

aIMG_3185r.jpg

Please excuse the photography - this is sort of a placeholder til I can get some better pics of these in the next few days/week.

APCs bought in 2005, worn hard for 2 years, then worn off and on for a couple of years, then retired for obvious reasons. i wish I had been better about repairing them before it was too late.

apcfront.jpg

apcback.jpg

I've thought about it, for sure, so I guess I should talk to Self Edge or Denim Doctors to see what they could do for them. The damage to the crotch is really extensive - you can't see it very well from those photos. There basically is no crotch. I'll get some detail photos up eventually.

Please excuse the photography - this is sort of a placeholder til I can get some better pics of these in the next few days/week.

APCs bought in 2005, worn hard for 2 years, then worn off and on for a couple of years, then retired for obvious reasons. i wish I had been better about repairing them before it was too late.

apcfront.jpg

apcback.jpg

An ounce of prevention...

(I try to get a cliche in everyday.)