• 2 years later...

Just hit 2 years and so thrashed:

16069265494_840c7c82d0_z.jpg

16504204510_49428d33c1_z.jpg

16504013108_75d5884703_z.jpg

16691607985_8b98aed473_z.jpg

16069258374_71486791d8_z.jpg

16504059068_6b9d57c6a4_z.jpg

They had their 18th wash two days ago, but the right leg is just too stained to ever look clean again. These have been a great ride with really hard wear for two years. I've skied in them over 100 times, climbed the world's tallest freestanding mountain - Mount Kilimanjaro - in them, and even got engaged in them. 1 month to go in HWDC2!

• 2 years later...

Unbelievable!

ive had these 3x1 Blue Selvage jeans for 3 years and they've just faded...no holes(!)-but I usually go through my jeans in 11 months although my Momotaros have just hit one year 

image.jpeg

I might sell these as they never seem to fade-if they're too small to sell I'll have to do it myself...

i wish i sh I could get the awesome rips and tears and fades everyone else does.

My Momotaros are coming on OK, but they're only one year, the 3x1 jeans are 3 years old and hardly look much different, except a lot lighter(they have a black weft), and the actual denim itself feels like it's very old...

hopefully I'll get better results with my Momotaros, although I may still have the 3x1 in 3 years time at this rate!

Edited by Mojique

• 3 weeks later...
On 11 March 2017 at 2:27 PM, Mojique said:

Unbelievable!

ive had these 3x1 Blue Selvage jeans for 3 years and they've just faded...no holes(!)-but I usually go through my jeans in 11 months although my Momotaros have just hit one year 

image.jpeg

Finally managed to sell these jeans, that no longer fitted!

not selling any more-just collecting new ones until 11 jeans and a denim jacket, then a ban until 8th April 2019!!!(will probably not happen but today is only day one...)

having some unfinished Collect jeans from 2015 finished, get them back tomorrow, so those will be my oldes jeans, although the Momitaros, currently too big, have had 13 months wear.

the Collect ones are -14oz double indigo -I Love double indigo, and I'm currently having another pair made and 4 new pairs ordered.

by the time I've got all 11 pairs I won't know what to wear everyday!

Getting back tomorrow jeans I ordered in 2015(Japan Blue denim), that didn't work out, now they fit so they're being finished off.

not worn for 2 years-just owned for 2 years!

oldest worn jeans are Momotaros from March 2016, but they're too big atm 

image.jpeg

Edited by Mojique

• 3 months later...