Odyn Vovk Lamb Skin Jacket Size Small (cheap!!!!)

RandomRules

This is back up for sale. I was going to just keep it, but I need money for of course, another item I have my eye on. How typical.

'

Odyn Vovk lamb skin jacket in size small. It was originally white but was professionally dyed grey (think Julius).

Measurements:

P2P - 18

Shoulder2Shoulder - 16

Length - 25 (from the collar base to the bottom)

Sleeve - 24 1/2

jacket12.jpg

jacket13.jpg

jacket11.jpg

450 + shipping. This is a steal. Over 1,600 new.

The white was turning a weird yellow color. It was professionally dyed. Few times before, few times after. It's mint as far as the actual leather goes.

As far as better pictures, I will try, but all I have is my camera phone. This is a steal, it fits amazing and looks awesome. I have tons of leather jackets, it just didn't make the cut for me because I always gravitate back to black.

I think the right person will really appreciate it. It has its quirks, but I think all great pieces are like that.

I'm really on the fence about it. If no one jumps on this after a few days, I'll just learn to wear something other than black for once. Ha!

Also, it's not something for the super nit-picky. The white exposure is pretty much just in the armpit area, but there are a few other little spots here and there. Honestly, looks way cooler this way but I know everyone has their own taste, hence the price. I know someone will get this and feel like they're getting away with murder because this thing is totally bad ass. It was well over 1,600 new.

As far as the construction and leather, it's near perfect.