Shit that _____ owns, that I covet

roy6

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey what the fuck?!

I had a post which inspired a thread of this import, thereby attaining me some level of supersuperfuturity and NONE of you motherfuckers had the basic courtesy to let my ass know??

I knew you'd find it, you selfish prick who never thinks of anybody but himself.

Motherfuckin' riff- don't even try it. You got that Mullholland Master like five minutes ago, and here you come with that Icon? No. I would refuse to even acknowledge that thing even if I had seen it, which I didn't, for at least a month.

Plain and simple. DocBlue is a bitch, with a capital "B." So "Bitch." Too much freewheeler stuff. Your making my fucking heart bleed. Stop it already. I could have fed a small african nation with the money you blew on your outfit today....

Plain and simple. DocBlue is a bitch, with a capital "B." So "Bitch." Too much freewheeler stuff. Your making my fucking heart bleed. Stop it already. I could have fed a small african nation with the money you blew on your outfit today....

talking about Uganda?

where the fuck is that anyway?

fuck roy6 for creating this thread, making me sift through 10 pages of bitter, jealous people who think denim is the entire universe.

fuck all you fuckers out there who dress your kids up nicely in denim. i'd rather be sitting in my hamburger PJs, eating cereal and watching re-runs of "the nanny". why would i care what kind of cute denim your kids dress up in!

YEAH! I'm hungry!

talking about Uganda?

where the fuck is that anyway?

If you find out, could you let me know? It gets really confusing not knowing where I am...

Also, GregoryH: fuck you for your ability to wear 1/10th the dollar value of most cats here, yet still look like a million fuckin bucks. Shit's just rude.

Medine: fuck you for having a whole (rad) car. I don't even have a door to put on a car I don't have.

fuck lando for that sick ass picture he posted in the regular WAYWT thread, and making me travel out of superfuckingdenim land to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Fuck you, RNR, for your crap Roy duck jeans....

Hah! I knew you were going to love them. Haven't you gone duck crazy lately? I know I have.

rrnrswitch, you fashion-whore, no one even cares about your new Carhart work pants. I was cutting grass in a pair just like that earlier today, All you need are a few grass stains and yours will look just like my work pants. Got mine for 29.95 at Ace hardware, if you need a backup.

Grumble.

shut the fuck up,roy!

who told you that LVC jacket from jstav was a bargain?

looks like a grown man tries to squeeze into a kids one...

fuck off,tidy up your bloody arty hippy-flat and CLEAN YOUR MIRROR!!!

Stop calling "apartments" flats! You make it sound all noble and shit. Fuckin A.

shut the fuck up,roy!

who told you that LVC jacket from jstav was a bargain?

looks like a grown man tries to squeeze into a kids one...

fuck off,tidy up your bloody arty hippy-flat and CLEAN YOUR MIRROR!!!

Oh, you. I don't think I'm speaking to you.

I'm hiding in my arty-hippy flat trying to hide my tears behind my fuckin' homo glasses.4566005923_54095ae5cd.jpg

Roy & almostnice - fuck both of you. How come I don't get hot PMs from anyone? Not that I care, I don't, really.

And no RNR, I hate duck - never been near it in my life. Soooo,,, you also have the Left Field chinos don't you? Bastard.

• 2 weeks later...

I am gonna have to send out a big "FUUUUUUCK You!" to Roy6 for fucking kickin it at ROYs joint watchin him make his jeans. I never should have put you up to it. Mutherfucker! I hope you pricked you finger on a needle.

BASTARD! What, are you switching from '40s soup kitchen patron to 1902 brewery driver?

Deal with it. THis is american social mobility we're talking about here. Every soup kitchen bum has seeds of greatness within him.

And coming from someone who flaunts his connections: "my friend ROy says this, look at all the pwetty pictures of my friend," ain't that pretty rich???