Shit that _____ owns, that I covet

roy6

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut the fuck up and get a shave,you Clark Gable for the poor.

or grow a real beard.

I suppose I am due for a shave. I'll mail my beard cuttings to Vinneus to add to the Almostnice Wig Fund. Maybe we can make you a nice merkin to go with your new Lando-hair wig? Although Lando's hair looks a lot darker than mine... you don't mind if your motherfuckin' curtains don't match your motherfuckin' carpet, do you?

Superscore, fuck you for being slightly older than I am.

Muthafuck:

eltopo and Cotton Duck for rocking Mister Freedom immaculately

Almostnice's perfectly fitting workwear and proximity to fresh German beer

Ed's menagerie of boots

Everyone with a brown Mulholland Master

Lando for living by Self Edge and El Farolito

Zissou for owning the seaman look

-five- for his steez

PaulT for living next to magnificent real ale (and the denim thing)

Alla y'all...

Suck it.

Fuck you for thinking this should be in supertrash. If it goes there i will never read it. Superdenim all the way bitchass!

I ain't seen ya yet, but thas cuz yer hiding. But any dude caught sporting a Bootleggers Reunion Bollweevil coat and or Longshoremans trousers, most particularly in that most unrepworthy of versions, the dreaded Wabash stripe, will feel the full force of regret for purchasing and displaying on or about their person, garments not bearing a label from the US government attesting to their flame-resistant capabilities.

mothafuck to those own freewheelers' piece (paging rnrswitch and docblue). why would anyone spend big $$$ on something as shit as that.

While I am included in this, but fuck DocBlue. Didn't you buy those Brakeman overalls? Fuck you man. I ain't seen any pictures post yet. And if you have posted pictures, fuck you for posting pictures.

(whispering) Uhhh. If there are pictures could somebody point me that way?

Hey -Z-, why don't you do us all a favor and replace that crappy Polaroid camera of yours already? They don't even make film for those anymore, so I suppose it's only a matter of time until you stop barraging us with your blurry, murky, poorly composed photos of dumb old buildings, broken traintracks, stupid trees and... the SKY! Really? The sky? Who hasn't seen that? It's blue. There are clouds. What more is there really to say about it?

In case you haven't noticed, there is an accepted method of photography in Superdenim: you stand in front of a (sometimes dirty) mirror and take a picture of yourself in a fairly rigid pose with a neutral expression on your face. See my photos for an excellent example of this technique.

Conform, motherfucker!

p.s. No supertrash! This thread isn't ready for the snark zombies yet, is it?

p.p.s. Almostnice, don't feel better anytime soon.

While I am included in this, but fuck DocBlue. Didn't you buy those Brakeman overalls? Fuck you man. I ain't seen any pictures post yet. And if you have posted pictures, fuck you for posting pictures.

(whispering) Uhhh. If there are pictures could somebody point me that way?

yea fuck that pretentious doctor wearing that shitty brakeman overalls or other ugly clothes at work

Hey -Z-, why don't you do us all a favor and replace that crappy Polaroid camera of yours already? They don't even make film for those anymore, so I suppose it's only a matter of time until you stop barraging us with your blurry, murky, poorly composed photos of dumb old buildings, broken traintracks, stupid trees and... the SKY! Really? The sky? Who hasn't seen that? It's blue. There are clouds. What more is there really to say about it?

In case you haven't noticed, there is an accepted method of photography in Superdenim: you stand in front of a (sometimes dirty) mirror and take a picture of yourself in a fairly rigid pose with a neutral expression on your face. See my photos for an excellent example of this technique.

Conform, motherfucker!

p.s. No supertrash! This thread isn't ready for the snark zombies yet, is it?

p.p.s. Almostnice, don't feel better anytime soon.

no worries,you cunt.

looking at your pics makes me wanna puke right away

(this counts for -Z- as well.)

hey what the fuck?!

I had a post which inspired a thread of this import, thereby attaining me some level of supersuperfuturity and NONE of you motherfuckers had the basic courtesy to let my ass know??

well just for that im gonna quote myself

Shit That Riff Owns Which Dkatz Also Wants To Own:

Tweeds

PBJ xx007

Ropers

s5000cx

also Dalton roughouts.

also also SExIH07bk

Roy- fuck you for having the presence of mind to start this thread

Lendo and Almostnice: fuck you both for having beards that make my shabby attempt look prepubescent

And fuck all of you dicks who manage to have healthy serious relationships while some of us suffer our lonely souls in buttfuck Kampala.

(seriously how many of you superdenimmotherfuckers have wives? shit's getting ridiculous)

Fuck Lando for his lack of self-control in buying clothing

And fuck the rest of you for having the internetswagger to make the first thread I can remember that has made me laugh out loud multiple times.

Oh yeah and fuck all y'all for living in countries that anyone will actually mail shit to.

(returns to ordering shit online to be sent to friend who is currently in Kansas for her to mule back to Uganda...)