Shit that _____ owns, that I covet

roy6

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck paul T and his silly outdated telecaster.

fuck almostnice and atzec and any other german assholes for posting pictures of their shitty beer.

fuck rnrswitch for tricking everyone into liking that stupid roy guy and his ugly jeans.

fuck the dd+1 and their depressing tour

yeah,fuck them.but they are topped by this bunch of loosers doing the Ooe-one.just think of TV and his vids.my grandfather did way better ones with his Super 8 in the seventies.

Fuck erk and his band of longhaired art-student hippies.

Ah you reminded me. Fuck Lendo for his hounds! Especially ones in such a fuckin' cool finish.

Yeah, fuck that dude. I heard he bought them predistressed. Imagine that!

That reminds me:

Fuck you, rnrswitch, for wearing that tatty Aero bootlegger into the ground. We've seen enough of that already, and it fits you like a potato sack.

And fuck you too, alooflynice, for your "fight terrorism" cashbox. TACKY.

fuck rnrswitch for tricking everyone into liking that stupid roy guy and his ugly jeans.

What's gonna really piss you all off is that I AM Roy and I am going to take all of you chumps' cash and make off like a bandit. Hahahahahaha (maniacally).

Fuck you Medine, I don't even care about your 73' thing and your stupid Military shirt that doesn't even fit you.

Fuck you Riff, I hate Quoddys and don't even want a pair.

Fuck you cheep your Vintage Wranglers sucks.

Fuck off almostnice with your bomber jackets.

I've got it in for a lot more of you, I just don't remember yet.

That reminds me:

Fuck you, rnrswitch, for wearing that tatty Aero bootlegger into the ground. We've seen enough of that already, and it fits you like a potato sack.

And fuck you too, alooflynice, for your "fight terrorism" cashbox. TACKY.

shut the fuck up and get a shave,you Clark Gable for the poor.

or grow a real beard.

Fuck Pomata for his Denimes, barbours and barracutas and shades.

Other than that, I love all of y'all.

Am I doing this right?

Fuck you for loving all of us. That is so 60s fuckin hippy shit. Smoke another one and run off to Canada you freeloader.

Ohh yeah. I forgot.....

FUCK Zissou and his lame little DIY projects. "Oh look I made my own canvas bag with full on leather straps and rivets." Fucking cute chump. "Oh look I extracted some indigo from a plant" Yeehaw, big fucking deal. Stop making us all feel like lazy chumps.

And if you even attempt to make a canvas hat like the denim one on WWII Impressions i just might have to march down to Utah and kick your narrow little bobbin-winding, needle-theading ass.

Ohh yeah. I forgot.....

FUCK Zissou and his lame little DIY projects. "Oh look I made my own canvas bag with full on leather straps and rivets." Fucking cute chump. "Oh look I extracted some indigo from a plant" Yeehaw, big fucking deal. Stop making us all feel like lazy chumps.

And if you even attempt to make a canvas hat like the denim one on WWII Impressions i just might have to march down to Utah and kick your narrow little bobbin-winding, needle-theading ass.

I'm ThisSunday and I endorse this message

what the FUCK is going on here :D

you fuckin fucknuts wearing ya completly de-fucked jawnz and look like fucking idiots,

... your fucking shit sucks and all of you fucking bobheads, which i +repped look not even close to fucking great,.... nuff said - period -

i fucking love this thread!

fuck yourself rnrswitch for your manly cuffs theory. (was it you?)

anyway, that was really really ridicolous

Yeah, it was me. It was based on sound theory and lab experiments. There was no fixing of the data. I am working on a new theory involving cuffs, relativity and the amount of weekly poontang a man gets.

fuck Ill0ut...for posting the most sick "lurk for 6 years and then drop bombs" evo post ever

Fuck Farmer, for having an insane pair of XX-007's.

Fuck almostnice for that stupid, fucking tiny ass record collection.

fuck riff for buying everything i'm wanting right now (wait till October, Eternal contest...It's ON MOTHERFUCKER!!!) hahaha

fuck superscore for the new vest you're rockin' and for being the most stylin' 45yr. old on the fuckin' planet.

FUCK Rob060 for taking fucking amazing photos

fuck just about everyone on this thread for repping me, trying to make me feel appreciated by some stupid fucking online denim community...assholes.

CHEERS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!