supertalk6
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Julien Hirt

View Advert Studio d'Artisans SD -106
      Amazing 15oz unsanforized raw denim by exceptional Japanese brand : STUDIO d'ARTISAN
      I brought it back from a trip from Japan earlier this year. Unfortunately I gained a bit too much weight in the meantime. 
      Luckily I haven't  presoaked them. They are brand new !! All original tags are still on. 
      This is a unsanforized (shrink to fit) denim. Which means you will need to presoak the jeans (wearing them) for a perfect and absolute tailored fit.
      Perfect for someone wearing usually a waist 28 or 29.
      Advertiser Julien Hirt Date 10/23/2017 Price $320.00 Category denim  
    • By Julien Hirt
      Amazing 15oz unsanforized raw denim by exceptional Japanese brand : STUDIO d'ARTISAN
      I brought it back from a trip from Japan earlier this year. Unfortunately I gained a bit too much weight in the meantime. 
      Luckily I haven't  presoaked them. They are brand new !! All original tags are still on. 
      This is a unsanforized (shrink to fit) denim. Which means you will need to presoak the jeans (wearing them) for a perfect and absolute tailored fit.
      Perfect for someone wearing usually a waist 28 or 29.
    • By dianahenrystuff
      When we are talking about plus size clothes there are always a question about what to wear that looks cool and good, i like to suggest women denim shirts for plus size women's. Try to wear dress denim shirts it like loose fitted shirts that never goes wrong. here are some best options Denim Vintage Shirt, Fit Bleached Denim Shirt, Dark Wash Denim Shirt and more these type of shades easily added with any accessories and footwear.
      Just share you own experience,which shade of denim shirts you like from which house?

• By mlyngard

View Advert Momotaro 0405-V Hi-Tapered fit 15.7oz 34w / 30ins
      Momotaro 0405-V Hi-Tapered fit. From Standard & Strange. These are the one-rinse version, so all shrinkage is done. New condition, never worn. If you know this brand, you know this is some of the best denim out there.
      Tagged size 34. Hemmed at S&S to ~30" inseam. Actual measurements: w: ~34.5, f.r: 11.25", hem: 7.25" across. Retail price at S&S is $265
      Please see linked Standard & Strange sizing chart and model info for more details. PalPal preferred please. I can accept money orders and checks but they would need to clear. Will ship national US or International via US Postal Service Priority. Shipping free.
      Advertiser mlyngard Date 10/03/2017 Price $175.00 Category denim  
    • By mlyngard
      Momotaro 0405-V Hi-Tapered fit. From Standard & Strange. These are the one-rinse version, so all shrinkage is done. New condition, never worn. If you know this brand, you know this is some of the best denim out there.
      Tagged size 34. Hemmed at S&S to ~30" inseam. Actual measurements: w: ~34.5, f.r: 11.25", hem: 7.25" across. Retail price at S&S is $265
      Please see linked Standard & Strange sizing chart and model info for more details. PalPal preferred please. I can accept money orders and checks but they would need to clear. Will ship national US or International via US Postal Service Priority. Shipping free.