fs: super-rare, slouchy ANN DEMEULEMEESTER biker boots (41) + Y's Yohji wool jacket

also looking for some dd pants in sz 44 and the odeur liquid knit (mohair) in black

beautiful, super-slouchy ann demeulemeester boots made out of very thin nubuck, from 2003 i think? comes with dust bag, in excellent condition - worn less than ten times. chunky, but not too chunky. sz 41, will fit up to 42 i think. features a strap which you tie around the boots as seen in last photo. can provide photos of worn. only seen them on yahoo once or twice i think.

edit:

700$

20t42ds.jpg

2cwsu2x.jpg

sm7kah.jpg

Y's by Yohji Yamamoto wool jacket with zips and a braided belt. Great condition, except for a small paint stain on right sleeve - hardly noticeable. Fits like a big S. Unlined, so suitable for spring / fall. Think i still have the original tags somewhere.

edit:

175$

20rprv4.jpg

2i0g1o0.jpg

paypal only

thanks

there's a fit pic of boots on page 1, they can be worn high or low, very errr flexible. personally i prefer them worn low as in the fit pic, but they can go all the way up to the knee (at least on me, im 171 / 5.7)

im off to france in like 5 hours but ill try to provide a fit-pic tonight, if not, i'll do it sometime next week - that could take like 7-8 days though.

will sell for 650+