Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

OK, now I'm really fucking confused. Please someone answer, is the dude in this photo ROY ?

It's driving me nuts. This dude doesn't look like the ROY in the WAYWT (Jeans) thread !

I've never met ROY before (I'd love to though...maybe this December, around Holiday time ?

I'll be in SF - we should do a ROY meetup of sorts)...but honestly, but for his skinny,

lanky physique and hair color, the dude in this photo does not resemble ROY to me !

6183418180_419c5886fb_o.jpg

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So are you telling me that roy6 is not ROY ? Who the fuck is roy6 then ? All this time,

I've presumed that roy6 was Mr. Slaper, the dude who makes ROY jeans. Oh God, this is all

too complicated. Please clarify more ! Why doesn't Mr. Slaper, the dude who actually crafts the ROY

jeans, ever post on WAYWT ? (No slam against you, roy6 -- you seem like

an ultra cool dude). Fuck ! My whole world has been turned upside down.

Roy (the guy behind the brand) is not roy6.

The guy above is Roy, the guy behing ROY (brand).

You can call him Mr. Slaper ;)

well..there's nothing more to say about it.

roy6 is a nice dude from SF (I think), has a bucnh of LVC and stuff and knows Roy Slaper.

Mr. Slaper produces jeans and because of that, is way too busy to take WAYWT-pics ;)

Thanks for the deeper clarity Beautiful_Freak. Honestly, I had no idea...I always thought roy6

was THE ROY.

Anyway, no matter. roy6, you are an amazing SuFu contributor and

SuFu would be at a net loss without your incredible fits along

with witty words and humor and ROY SLAPER,

you da man, you are an incredible artisan with talent

I can only dream of...and...I simply love your jeans !

I think Roy Slaper lurks occasionally as evidenced by a handful of things, but he's not a member. I'll echo the fact he's busy and also add that he doesn't strike me as being as interested in clothing/shoes/fashion/typical sufu fare as your average member. That's just what i've witnessed though. He might have an account, I think he has 4 or 5 posts on styleforvm.

-rF