rnrswitch

Roy. (expurgated edition)

I think I’ve got more, but he’s definitely got more wear on his pairs. Man I’m not active enough lol.

Nah, you just have too many clothes now. You have to clone yourself to get more wear on your kit. 

2 hours ago, ecsong187 said:

We now need Broark to post his collection. Who has more ROY?? 

Roy has the most ROY!  But Broark and I have a lot ;-)

If only Roy made more models in size 35 (or if I lost a few pounds), his beautiful jeans in size 34 would fit me perfectly.

@Smallrod They have around 1 year 9 months of wear, 2 initial hot tub soaks, 1st wash around 6 months, then every 3 months or so after that, plus one extra after a significant spill. Machine washed cold, no spin, hang dry. The RT1002 are at right about the same as the goal was to see how his two different proprietary denims would age under the same conditions. I have basically only been wearing those two pairs for the last 4 years, except when it was too hot, when I first got the test lot 00 pair for a bit, and 3 months one summer while they were at Indigo Proof for repairs. 

I thought I'd share my Roy big bro shirt after a lot of wear and washes. Couldn't tell you how many of either but I was pretty liberal with washing it. 

IMG_1719.jpeg

IMG_1720.jpeg

IMG_1721.jpeg

IMG_1722.jpeg

IMG_1723.jpeg

IMG_1724.jpeg

IMG_1725.jpeg

IMG_1726.jpeg

That’s the one Roy item I regret missing out on the most.

I got lucky with it. I had a medium that was just too big and by chance I found somebody who was looking to trade their small for a medium. 

I hope someone comes out of the woodwork and offers me their XL, but I’m not holding my breath. :D

you can always dream...or you can be like some of these ballers out here who offer cash for people's shirts on the street. I had a customer say someone saw him wearing an old iron heart flannel that he had been looking for forever and offered him like $450 cash on the spot. He took the offer, came in and bought another flannel that he had been wanting to buy and made out with an extra $100. No clue how much of that story was true but judging by how excited he was when telling me, I believe most of it.  

I would honestly probably do that with this shirt depending on the condition...

I had that shirt but finally admitted to myself that it was too small for me. Killed me to sell it. Replaced it with a heavy denim shirt in great condition. So... not a total loss. 

The door guy at a bar once offered me a bag of weed for the George Clinton t-shirt I was wearing. I turned him down.  

Coming along nicely! How long have you had them?

Bought them new from Self Edge on the 10th January 2015.
So Happy 5th birthday to them. Must be almost to the day I received them as well. 

Edited by youngofthesoonest