Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 4:42 PM, shredwin_206 said:

Pretty sure it’s Busao? Can’t remember the spelling. 
Japanese denim company. 
They posted about a shipping container with machines being unloaded and I believe Roy has visited them a handful of times. 

@Hopethisoneisnttaken Edwin spotted it a couple years back, although I don’t think they ever formally announced it until now. Good websleuthing!

9 hours ago, Hopethisoneisnttaken said:

That’s kind of an understatement I think. They grow indigofera, make true natural indigo dye and dye with it. All in house. Some of the cotton for their products is also grown in house as I understand it, but perhaps I’m wrong. 

Sure. You can expand on my statement. But it was a fairly accurate. 

34 minutes ago, cause4pause said:

I could never jive with the fit, but a great piece for sure. 

Understood. I’m sure it would be difficult to dance whilst having a seizure or with cardiovascularly superior partners.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

4 minutes ago, Hopethisoneisnttaken said:

I mean, if it does happen I’d love to get a pair of Buasiou jeans for the mere 450$ that Roy used to cost. 

It cannot be ruled out that the price of Buasiou's next jeans will be increased with the cost of Roy's work. 

On 2/22/2023 at 1:50 PM, MJF9 said:

Interesting... Roy in Japan visiting Buaisou who he sold his machines to... what's next???

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co9vUa_PgMA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I think he’s going to teach them how to use the machines, this was going to happen soon after he sold them- but covid happened.

10 hours ago, Sansome1877 said:

I think he’s going to teach them how to use the machines, this was going to happen soon after he sold them- but covid happened.

Wow Sansome still around? We need to see what you’re beating up in the mines and the paint work. 
hows things? I somehow lost your number when I got my new phone I’ll message you to get your contact again brother. 

31 minutes ago, shredwin_206 said:

Wow Sansome still around? We need to see what you’re beating up in the mines and the paint work. 
hows things? I somehow lost your number when I got my new phone I’ll message you to get your contact again brother. 

I’ve been trapped doing nothing but working, mainly finishing drywall for the last 8 months…No mining what so ever, we have started putting the Levi book together, it’s only been 12 years since we said we would finish it.