Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Funny I've had their site up eyeing their knits lately. I really like the looks of some of stuff that both Cottle and them do - and the knits aren't as insane as the denim prices. But it's still nothing to sneeze at. The sort of thing maybe I buy one piece of a brand every few years or something. I wonder if they focus more on jeans and therefore some more affordable options. 

great find @shredwin_206. Very cool to see the potential new home of Roy's machines. Still makes me sad every time I open my closet... I'm not familiar w/ Baisou, but I have been following their IG. $3K for their 810 jeans? No thanks. 

Wondering if one of Buaisou’s new projects might include limited runs of products made by Roy as a special “guest appearance”. His machines are one thing, but it’s his handiwork that people will queue up to buy.

Imagine new ranges of jackets, knits, maybe gloves, scarves and caps...and the prices those would command.

Edited by cause4pause

I've had RCFG slightly taper a few pairs for me - RJB, IH - and they do it on the inside seam only. They've all come out perfect. No matter what the cut is, there's some manner of taper from the crotch to hem, and it's all done at the inside seam. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the shameless plug but I figured people on here would be interested. I decided to sell a pair of Roy Indigolover jeans that I had bought from another user a while back. I only worn them once, and it was a tight fit. Hearing how much Roy's tend to shrink, I figured it would never really be comfortable in the waist for me. Feel free to message me about any questions, it's currently priced higher just because it's on grailed.

On the same topic, I have some OOE's, PBJ's, and SC on there :)