Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

@Broark ^ great recall from 10 years ago

Roy’s number one fan?

Got me thinking about the film Misery where Annie (the marvellous Kathy Bates) was Paul Sheldon’s number one fan

“No more Cone denim Roy!!! No more!!! Well you’ll have to do better than that!”

Hope Roy doesn’t make that link or he might stop them workshop visits :)

22 minutes ago, unders said:

Lulz. Was hoping for something far more nefarious and illegal. 

Nah, just thought I’d see if anyone had actually read through this very thread instead of asking etc. That, and the fact that it never took off so it is essentially a moot point. 
There’s another pictures of the inside busted selvedge seams as well. 

Edited by UkeNo

On 8/15/2020 at 9:11 AM, jegr said:

Throwing it out there again that I’m looking to trade my pair of raw xuvs 33s for either the xx20 or xuvs in a size 32.

I’m also willing to sell them for retail so if you’re interested in the xuvs size 33, still with flasher, let me know.

PM sent

I realize this is a long shot, but if anyone has the Roy R01 XX20 in size 36 they're looking to move, drop me a message. I rolled the dice on a size 34 and came up snake eyes, the cut too slim in the waist. They went to a good home and I'd love to replace them with a 36.

^ I have a new pair in 34, but they're the earlier 14.5 oz. R01 with the white cotton patch (with a trimmer raw waist than the latest run).  Wasn't planning on letting them go, but it could happen if I can't lose the muffin top ...