Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

5 minutes ago, wmb said:

In my opinion these look better when sized down to actual size. I prefer a slimmer profile however 

2 minutes ago, mpukas said:

I agree that the R01 cut is very full and looks good when sized down, if the waist works for you. 

As long as the tag size 34 measures at least 36" at the waist, I should be ok. Wishing good luck to all who plan to purchase a pair.

I copped a pair of each in 33. I was going to get 32's, had them both in my cart, but the XX20 32's sold out. I really just wanted the XUVS, but f' it, it's Roy. 

yeah, that was f'g crazy fast! Even for Roy. Especially compared to the last R01 run that lasted a few days due to the pandemic. 

Holy hell I take a nap, wake up, and they're GONE... I was expecting these to be like the Indigolovers where I'd have some time...looks like I'll have to wait until the next round. If anyone has xx20 in size 30 that they're feeling like getting rid of, I'll be waiting eagerly to hear. 

Who doesn’t love observing a frenzied scramble to desperately attempt to buy some limited edition stuff? I reckon Roy and Self Edge underpriced these - should’ve been at least $500! I bought 2 pairs of each in a 32, hopefully I’ll double my money on the ‘Bay :P