Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

@mpukas thanks for your input. I have about .5-1" give in the cloth patch R01 and cloth patch test lots. I had purchased the last size 32 on SE website, and then an hour later they refunded me because they said the stock quantity was incorrect on their website. bummer. Now I am considering the 31

11 minutes ago, TheEscapist said:

@heyson RT2s arrived today, thanks. I think a 31 would work most likely, and I bet that given your situation with the 32s, they'd be happy to measure a specific pair before you buy them.

Separately, an unsoaked pair fo CB1 Big Bros, what a find! 

Glad they arrived safely!

Im hesitant to order these. The RT2 31 were just too small albeit a slimmer fit. 

SE has yet to get back to me :/

28 minutes ago, heyson said:

If the se crew can confirm the raw measurement is in fact 32.5 on the tagged 31 I’ll take em

There are only two left in size 31 and they both match the measurements online. Keep in mind, the waist measurement is done with the waistband completely flattened so there isn't slack.

@julian-wolf I got my big bro shirt off Reddit of all places 

My SF01 and Lefty’s big bro’s came from the same eBay seller. 
they also had a pair of ROY ducks that sold for $125. Not sure who snagged those. 
but yea I’m just as surprised as everyone else that unworn older ROY pieces are still out there. 

6 hours ago, goodrain said:

I mean the latest pair from Self Edge is like $455 taxes included? I don't think 500 GBP is outrageous

And in this environment they are nearly sold out.  it took a little longer but still, pretty impressive considering the many factors blowing against 400-500 $ jeans

7 hours ago, goodrain said:

I mean the latest pair from Self Edge is like $455 taxes included? I don't think 500 GBP is outrageous

When these were originally sold they most likely were $300 or less. Going for $600+ is an impressive mark up. 

Maybe it is because I am also into sneakers and in that world some basic looking white/blue Dunks can resell for 3 times retail

https://stockx.com/nike-dunk-low-sp-kentucky

The Big Bros that Lefty got, that might be the only pair in the world in that condition. Now how much do you think a pair of coveted sneakers would be if there were only 1 brand new one out there? Probably 5 figures

It's cool that the denim community doesn't try to rip each other off but at the same time I would pay $1000 for the Big Bros and feel like I am getting a bargain

Edited by goodrain

I’ve decided to sell the big bros. I’ll list them on eBay eventually, but interested parties are welcome to dm offers.

While all offers will be considered, offers over $999 will be given more serious attention. ;)