Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

1 hour ago, MJF9 said:

Cheers mate. Just checked back...

These went on sale 22nd Sept 2012

45 made

Time flies - 7.5 years ago

Time certainly does fly

I remember thinking they only had a few in the shop, but now it seems they had most of them lol, I think there were about 10 on hangers

• 4 weeks later...

Damnit!!! I've got my eye on a couple other things... but every new Roy release trumps everything else. Not good timing :sad:

6 minutes ago, Paul T said:

that's beautiful. I guess it's the Cone indigo duck. Cone sent me a bunch after we did the Roy contest, it's gorgeous stuff. Though you will end up with blue thighs, it crocks like crazy!!

So bad for guys like me who tuck their white t shirts in :D That's good to know because I was considering these.

Not a fan of the patchwork pocket bags. Kind of takes away from the super clean flow and aesthetic but maybe that just my ocd. 
hopefully it’s a different cut than the memorial. I guess if it keeps selling out. No reason to change? 

Yeah, the pocket bags on the last couple of releases honestly seem pretty gimmicky, but hey, if it's bringing in sales it's bringing in sales. I don't mind waiting—it's not like I don't have enough jeans stocked up to last me until his next Test Lot anyhow.

17 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

You do realise those pocket bags are on the inside! :laugh2:

That's the fun part about wild pocket bags.. from the outside you're wearing a pair of nondescript jeans and from the inside the designer (in this case Roy..) gets to fully express themselves without making you look like a walking billboard for the brand.

I don't know, I like the patchwork pocket bags. I don't think they're gimmicky and they're pretty subtle. Plus they age well.
Just gave my pair a wash recently (not just the pocket bags :D)
WERPWzT.jpg
ltg6uhZ.jpg

I think i have a pair in this new cut. I hit him up on a whim cause my test lots got stolen out of my locker at the gym. He hooked me up and sold me a one off pair a few weeks ago, said it was from an upcoming lot ( doesnt have the pocket bag details though ) but i realized it is a somewhat roomier fit.