Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

2 hours ago, ecsong187 said:

We now need Broark to post his collection. Who has more ROY?? 

Roy has the most ROY!  But Broark and I have a lot ;-)

If only Roy made more models in size 35 (or if I lost a few pounds), his beautiful jeans in size 34 would fit me perfectly.

@Smallrod They have around 1 year 9 months of wear, 2 initial hot tub soaks, 1st wash around 6 months, then every 3 months or so after that, plus one extra after a significant spill. Machine washed cold, no spin, hang dry. The RT1002 are at right about the same as the goal was to see how his two different proprietary denims would age under the same conditions. I have basically only been wearing those two pairs for the last 4 years, except when it was too hot, when I first got the test lot 00 pair for a bit, and 3 months one summer while they were at Indigo Proof for repairs. 

you can always dream...or you can be like some of these ballers out here who offer cash for people's shirts on the street. I had a customer say someone saw him wearing an old iron heart flannel that he had been looking for forever and offered him like $450 cash on the spot. He took the offer, came in and bought another flannel that he had been wanting to buy and made out with an extra $100. No clue how much of that story was true but judging by how excited he was when telling me, I believe most of it.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers lads

@UkeNo yeah mint still. It’s got loads of wear left in it. The fabric really is special. I especially like it post wash as it seems almost fresh and new again. It’ll last forever!

I must get some better pics in decent light sometime. Or if you get chance it’d be good to see your chambray - I recall you take a pretty good shot which would do it more justice!

Never thought much of this that but now you mention it. The good thing is the cuffs are sufficiently tight on mine to prevent overhang so the surplus just gathers which I quite like. The shirt itself is pretty long too which works well when tucking.

Would buy another if Roy ever done a #2.