Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

On 6/13/2018 at 11:32 AM, JDelage said:

Here are the key measurements on my Roy Peanut:

Inseam is 29.5" (it feels longer than that because the cut is high waisted and the pants tend to slide down an inch  or more from the natural waist)

Waist is 17"

Frnt rise is 12.5"

Back rise is 17"

Thighs at crotch: 13.25", then 12.75" two inches down from crotch

Knees at 13" 9.5"

Leg opening: 8.5"

Here are a few pics (most accurate color is the back pocket with the white label on):A4779DDD-A771-469A-AB48-94BE1A458A36.thumb.jpeg.900f3f98853b52104ef40685adbc93be.jpeg

D615FE45-599B-4C90-9FC6-11E2FC17AB29.jpeg

BE7CC134-2C48-413E-BBDE-68BB2BE62AAE.jpeg

Those are now on eBay and can be found here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323415834999 

I will ship free within the Cont US for board members.

Edited by JDelage

I've lost weight o and my Memorial 34's are way too big. I could go down to a 32, but Roy doesn't have any currently. He does have 33's but they are prolly too big too. If anyone has a 32, DM me pls thx mpp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 9:24 AM, ecsong187 said:

vGQBFHi.jpg

Mail day. Deadstock unworn KS1002

was this black seed or a different custom cone denim?

On 9/29/2018 at 10:41 AM, givemefive said:

blackseed.

i'll buy those from you if they dont work out

im waiting for a ks1003

KS1002s were made using his first full custom run, before black seed. It was 100% Cotton 14.5oz Unsanforized Cone Mill White Oak Denim. It is a bit heavier and does not have the pink line selvedge. He made some for SelfEdge and then a final run on his own with some modified details that used up the very last of that fabric. KS1002 on the left and RT1002, which used black seed, on the right.

vUNvLWT.jpg?1

I thought the same thing but there are other pictures online if you Google the model name. There’s a reason why I haven’t posted pictures of my Test Lot jeans before, you can probably imagine why. I figured these were fair game, but maybe I’ll ask Roy himself. 

Nice pictures Broark.  I'm also envious of the size 36 since the Roys I own are all 34.  They fit pretty well but, with a few exceptions, Roy's jeans are pretty linear through the hips, which can get a little tight on me (I may have gained a pound or two also).  Beautifully finished jeans overall though and I've found the Cone denim to be very durable.  To-date, I have a few of them, including KS1001 and 1002, and Test Lot.

As promised here is my Roy collection post! Get ready, I have lots of photos.
Apologize for the shadows, it's like 87 degrees out and quite sunny.
Now the only thing I own from Roy that isn't photographed are the Test Lot jeans, seeing as they are on my legs now. :D
Jeans are organized by original release date, oldest to newest. Not necessarily organized by the date I acquired each pair.
Back row: RS02, RS04, CB01, KS1001.
Front row: All Duck, RT1002, Memorial Jeans.
TMZgwhs.jpg
Left to right: RS02, RS04, CB01, KS1001, All Duck, RT1002, Memorial Jeans.
k6HV7Pf.jpg
p7FRz3N.jpg
s5cZ8HX.jpg
RS02 patch and selvedge:
I9RqZDc.jpg
MNjfspg.jpg
RS04 patch and selvedge:
Uw5ddcX.jpg
dhExARG.jpg
CB01 patch and selvedge:
lqoVhXE.jpg
nXt5bWX.jpg
KS1001 patch and selvedge:
QJLBAEC.jpg
Kr5snpE.jpg
All Duck patch and selvedge:
6qVb66r.jpg
IsXLddO.jpg
RT1002 patch and selvedge:
bm4aqGZ.jpg
AmOxcyV.jpg
Memorial Jeans patch and selvedge:
ar3rzlD.jpg
wTaZJbH.jpg
One big happy family!
fR8FMxd.jpg
Next up are my Roy shirts!

Now with these I think I have them organized chronologically, but I'm not sure.
Left to right: Baja shirt, Barbecue shirt, Denim shirt, Striped shirt.
tWhiPWZ.jpg
5wHohnF.jpg
Baja shirt details:
tlLsxIm.jpg
j78WXVd.jpg
YjYXTMK.jpg
jUAMOb1.jpg
Barbecue shirt details:
rDhlMCU.jpg
iPIU3z4.jpg
l2zcN1G.jpg
PulF1Ng.jpg
Denim shirt details:
DIVGRFg.jpg
vlYuhBm.jpg
Uwo8kqs.jpg
VeA2EYv.jpg
Striped shirt details: 
f1XyiiV.jpg
KuSjnaw.jpg
ApVlkEp.jpg
5sA8JAo.jpg

Thanks for looking, there are only a few other jeans and shirts I'm trying to track down, mainly the SF01, original chambray shirt, natural indigo denim shirt and the Portland shirt. But of course if theres anything I'm missing and I come across I'll likely add it to the collection. :D

Well Roy’s releasing a pair of jeans in the same cut as the Memorial Jeans next weekend with Test Lot details. After that I’m not sure. I have it on good authority there will be something coming out later this year as well. 

I saw those CB1s pop up on eBay and wished they were a size down. Great pick up @Broark. Our collections have a lot of overlap. I have RS01, All Duck, KS1002 x2, RT1002, Test Lot, R01, baja & charcoal bbq shirts, and heavy denim shirt. 

I have my fingers crossed that he gets to doing a jacket before he runs out of Black Seed. 

I'm curious to see what the upcoming run of R01's will look like. I'm planning on trying to cop a pair... Also curious to see what his next denim will be when the Black Seed is gone.