Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

1 hour ago, JDelage said:

Not sure what makes sense...

Yea I sent you a dm a while back when you first mentioned selling them. I’m also local to Seattle

Roy has a new jeans available. 

Same cut as the memorial again just different patch  

Wonder how many times he will release this straight roomy cut?

very tempting... I'm much leaner than I anticipated I would be, and my size 34 Memorial jeans are really too large since they're such a full cut, even with the crazy amount of shrinkage I got out of them. I could prolly go down to a 32 in this cut... I might be open to selling them so I could cop a new pair. 

I think my best fitting pair of jeans that I current own, for my current weight/size, are my RT1002 size 33. 

• 2 weeks later...

IF0fw6D.jpg

a2f1vFi.jpg

memorial jeans at 3.5 months or so. 

Right knee is about to open up, both pocket opening are completely shredded and falling apart, and some holes at the stacks. 

On 6/29/2018 at 11:11 PM, mousemouse said:

My memorial jeans are due for a 2nd wash after being worn around 10weeks or so. I got a crazy amount of shrinkage when i soaked these. Can I expect additional shrinkage if I wash in hot water? I would like these to get smaller if possible

I initially soaked my RT for 15 minutes in warm water, as per Roy's instruction.  A couple of days later, wanting to be sure I had all the shrink out, I soaked for 45 minutes in hot water and got another quarter inch of shrink in the thighs and inseam.

4 hours ago, repete66219 said:

I initially soaked my RT for 15 minutes in warm water, as per Roy's instruction.  A couple of days later, wanting to be sure I had all the shrink out, I soaked for 45 minutes in hot water and got another quarter inch of shrink in the thighs and inseam.

It looks like i  got the same results as you. I soaked my pair for about 45min the first time before wearing and just a week ago after a couple of months of wear, but the water wasnt too hot both times. First soak i got massive shrinkage, i think around 3in lost in the waist. 2nd soak shrunk the thighs and everywhere else even more, which is good for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone's selling a Big Bro natural indigo work shirt on the Bay in size medium.
If someone here wants to get rid of their XL I'd be your guy. :ph34r:
Wishful thinking on my part as it's the one (of several) that got away. :D:wacko:

On 8/7/2018 at 3:34 PM, seethruskin said:

Have some og roy ducks in size 32 that im looking to part with, if anyone is interested.

i know this is a long shot... anyone have a roy chambray they're over? In need of a new one. 

Could you send me pics?