Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

6 hours ago, UkeNo said:

I *believe* the fabric is a small batch from cone, I think it's RHT. 

(Q, Did Cone ever make LHT?) 

The same fabric is being used on the LeRoy world tour (type-thingy....) 

This specific Jean wasn't on sale ever, just gifted to a couple of people. 

I'd be keen on these, I like the silhouette, build and the fabric.

Don't quote me on any of this....I'm just an idiot...

Cone has made LHT.  I posted some (now sold out probably) Wranglers that used LHT in the WAYDT thread.

@MJF9Yeah, you would have to call the Wrangler popup shop in Greensboro to see if they still have any.  I wouldn't be surprised if they're all gone as this was back in February when I went by for helming by Evan.  

I wouldn't size up. Buy your usual Sizing with Roy's. The RS00 is a fuller cut than previous models.

In your case a 33 might be the way to go. Not likely that the rise will shrink to less than 11".

Edited by UkeNo

4 hours ago, dealingwithit said:

Does anyone have fully shrunk measurements for the RS00 in a size 34? I’m kinda nervous about the rise shrinking below 11” if I end up putting them in the dryer. Usually I wear a 32 or 33 but given how I wash and how the black seed denim reportedly shrinks, I figure I’d size up.

I'm too lazy to measure but I'm pretty sure my Test Lot (which I think is the same pattern as RS with a couple style changes) in size 32 has a 10.75" inseam after several machine washes and air dries. The raw measurement was 11.42".  The waist will stretch back to raw, not sure if you'd be OK with that in a size 34.

I was lucky enough to get in on the RT1002 drop yesterday.  By "lucky" I mean I wear the only size he's making (38) & happened to interact with someone on Reddit who was kind enough to bring the drop to my attention.

Sometimes everything goes wrong and the world seems out to get you, and sometimes things just fall beautifully into place.  Yesterday was one of those days.  Now I wait.

Edited by repete66219