Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Took some photos of my Roy's that I've been wearing for maybe 4 months, washed 5 or 6 times. iPhone camera lighting so things are a little inconsistent.
The Black Seed denim is pretty nice IMO, subtle fading but the denim has some nice streakiness to the indigo dye. Pretty stubborn denim overall.
Can't show the back of 'em but here's what I've got right now. :ph34r:

j1Rw66r.jpg

nPkgV1p.jpg

5R2nJT1.jpg

BnqhEvN.jpg

T76Wr2x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

^^Vinneus.

The Black N Blue (BNB1) Roys were an Indigo dyed 12oz cotton canvas from Cone, rather than a black overdye. 

I'm sure it was the same fabric that Left Field used on their original run of indigo canvas chinos, and that Rogue Territory used in the first ISC work shirt (maybe?)

It was a very dark indigo however that looked nearly black. 

I really liked it, and was sorry I missed out. 

18 hours ago, Broark said:

Love Roy's hems and how they rope. My Lot 00's fresh out of the wash.

Nice update, I've been babying my Lot 00s but looks like they enjoy being washed. Looks like your patch has been through hell! When my pair was new, the patch was a beautiful rectangle of shiny leather.

1 minute ago, kaloph said:

Nice update, I've been babying my Lot 00s but looks like they enjoy being washed. Looks like your patch has been through hell! When my pair was new, the patch was a beautiful rectangle of shiny leather.

Thanks! Yeah the patch has definitely taken a beating, I'm not trying to baby them too much.
After the recent wash I put a little bit of Obenaufs to see if it would revive the patch at all, might be a lost cause though. The black seed denim responds well to washes.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Nice. We'll see about the fit.

Fit will be very close to the Roy "Baja" shirt that was released a couple of years ago.

2 hours ago, UkeNo said:

Any news on the Selfedge x Roy Jean Kiya? 

I presume this will be after the shirts phase? 

We're still working on this and have made some great progress so far.   As it is going to be an official Self Edge collaboration it needs to be a truly unique fabric which can take a while.  We're still aiming for a summer release though!