Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Hello all

I have a pair of Roy Big Bro CB-1's that I'm looking to either put up for sale or trade for a pair of Roy Buck Tite size 34. I'd prefer DS but am open to a very lightly worn pair. 

The CB-1's are completely deadstock.  

Heres a pic:

31092599541_4f3d8f63ab_b.jpg

More pics on request. 

Shoot me a PM or email

Edited by Dboulders

The release of those jeans were super careful to never show the questionable pocket features - would probably be polite to retain that same level of restraint, even this far beyond release...would hate for Roy to get in any trouble.

jean wearing weather again.

decided to go with my Roy KS-1002 this winter.

Complete bastard pair to break in but I think after 2 months they feel pretty good.  Loosed up the hips and knees enough.

Finally some blues breaking through in the sunlight too. This is going to be a great pair.  They fit great!

I'm wearing mine today too givemefive.  Great looking linear cut, beautifully sewn and made, wonderful details, hard wearing denim, a little trim through the hips, but that may be my genes rather than my jeans ;-)

breaking in the RS-00 model in Cone Black Seed denim - I have to say I'm quite liking the denim, the cut and the workmanship!

IMG_34451_zpsgmhpvm5r.jpg
IMG_34651_zpsyq4dtyvp.jpg

selvedge and hem:

IMG_34341_zpsaaxbsnlk.jpg

will have to get them hemmed soon - they are already soaked.

some decent amount of leg twist...

IMG_34331_zpsz2pxbngi.jpg

hairy as can be...

IMG_34321_zpspctvviea.jpg

(I hope Roy can make a good living from it...)

You and me both.

I plan on ordering the new denim shirt he's working on, sounds like it'll be available soon.

I slept on the last Roy denim shirt and have regretted it ever since.

• 4 weeks later...

You and me both.

I plan on ordering the new denim shirt he's working on, sounds like it'll be available soon.

I slept on the last Roy denim shirt and have regretted it ever since.

You'll have your chance, Janurary first. He just updated the main page of his website. The date is official and the photo of the shirts looks fantastic. I'll be picking one up as well. I can't wait.

New shirt is completely bananas in the jungle style.  I'm getting one for sure.

I'm definitely interested in this shirt too. Very curious to find out price and measurements. However, unlike my boy Broark, I'm not so excited about the wide body cut. Meant to be worn over a seat shirt? Not into that... I wear my heavy shirts as mid layers, not outer layers.