Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

You'll be happy with the Baja shirt, I don't really wear much red but it's a very nice color and the details are very nice.

I'll ask the always present question: what's Roy got up his sleeve next? I'd love more shirts.

• 1 month later...

I like to imagine there is some unused footage of the dude sitting at the computer on a sat morning nervously trying to order that shirt online. 

That dude is actually close friends with Gregoire.. Greg told him to buy the shirt before it came out and i think he got it at SELA.

Yup, this just happened. Big thanks to Kiya for allowing me to buy it from SEMX since I missed out when it released stateside

Man, that shirt went from Oakland to our exporter in San Diego to Mexico then back to California.  

Glad it made it to a good home.

So glad those aren't a 30 or 31 (because I'd be tempted to buy them)....lost a bunch of weight and my 32-33 Roys are quite large now...

• 2 weeks later...

Roy "Kinda Special" Cone Project Jeans - KS1002 purchased December 2014. Got them hemmed sometime earlier this year and they’ve been on regular rotation. Compared to my RS04 the Cone Denim has not worn well, not nearly as sturdy, last week a button fly hole split (it had already has some preventive repairs) and this week the seat of the pant went through, natural wear in this area. Just started wearing Big Bro Round Two – lets see how they fair?

These will be going up for sale, size 34 and I have the the off-cuts that will be included which could be sued for repairs, if you are interested please PM me and make me an offer.

Roy "Kinda Special" Cone Project Jeans - KS1002 purchased December 2014. Got them hemmed sometime earlier this year and they’ve been on regular rotation. Compared to my RS04 the Cone Denim has not worn well, not nearly as sturdy, last week a button fly hole split (it had already has some preventive repairs) and this week the seat of the pant went through, natural wear in this area. Just started wearing Big Bro Round Two – lets see how they fair?

These will be going up for sale, size 34 and I have the the off-cuts that will be included which could be sued for repairs, if you are interested please PM me and make me an offer.

IMG_5104_zpsvomjfc0q.jpg

IMG_5106_zpsfickof6g.jpg

Wearing my RT1002's a lot, some early signs of my Wild Child wallet showing up:

dhbER5d.jpg

Love the color variation of the Black Seed denim, nice a streaky. Combs are starting to set, they look more defined in person.

I really should invest in a better camera...

NOzKGYN.jpg

Also wanted to bump to ask the ever-looming question: what's Mr. Slapper got up his sleeve next?

I heard something about an RS05 somewhere.  :ph34r:

Saw this over at Denimbro. Not sure if true

"The short story is that all the buttons I put on those jeans are defective and will need replacement. Self Edge and myself have not yet figured an exact plan to repair them. The only issue is how to get all the jeans back to me in an organized fashion. Fixing them will be easy, so don't worry. My week has been filled by testing buttons and developing the fastest way to replace the buttons. YKK (the button manufacturer) is also aware of the situation and has been helpful so far. Please contact Self Edge immediately and let anyone else that has this issue contact Self Edge to arrange repair, etc. If you are a person who posts things on denim forums, please make others aware that this is an issue and to contact Self Edge."