Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

A few details of my RS04's. First two are just some wear. I love how the chain stitched pockets create an area that shows abrasion. The rivet is something I have been noticing lately. A few have this oil on water look to them that has been developing over time. I had to seriously under expose it to get it to show, as the lighting in my place is awful. Its much more noticeable to the naked eye.

y-3_zps350fc393.jpgy-2_zps12420408.jpgy-4_zpsb94b8b22.jpg

Thinking of letting my Roy RS03 Go.

Tag Size 32. Unsoaked & Never Worn - With Tags - as Brand New.

Asking $330 + Shipping.

Measurements:

Here's the Measurements (BIG Style)

Tag: 32

Waist: 33"

Inseam: 37.75"

Thigh: 12.5"

Knee: 9"

Leg-Opening :8.75"

Front Rise:11.5"

Back Rise: 15.5"

(Raw - Unsanforised - Loomstate)

Pm for details etc.

Edited by UkeNo

I was under the impression that even though the canvas weave does not distort as much as denim, it's the difference in shrinkage between the thread at the hem and the fabric that causes roping. However, there doesn't appear to be much roping on leftyaxeslinger's pair.

I agree with you that the shorter roll fold does look nicer; especially given that it ropes slightly more. However, I doubt you'd get any roping at all; duck doesn't seem to shrink, nor twist as much as denim, even when unsanforized, so I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have seen any puckering anyway. Nice pants.

By the way, my patch is dry as f***. I've never really treated any of my leather goods, but the patch was cracked and hard, so I applied as much leather conditioner as the thing could soak up, but it didn't do much good. I haven't put these in the dryer, but the patch is real thirsty. It doesn't look nearly as supple as Robbie's.

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?