Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

RS04 33". Construction and details mirror what others have been saying for years, so I wont repeat other than to say they are outstanding. I was on the fence size-wise, and stil kinda am. I usually wear a 33" guy at SE recommended a 33". Fit is pretty good, but there is a bit more fabric in the ass area than I am used to and its throwing me off. Im also a bit concerned about how much they stretch over time. I dont want to end up with a saggy seat, but at the same time, Im not looking for skin tight jeans. If I went with a 32", I might have a fit that is more streamlined, but might be a bit on the tighter side.... anyways, pics. Disregard the random out of focus spots, our mirror has paint on it.

IMG_0300.jpgIMG_0301.jpgIMG_0302.jpg

they are deff a slim straight cut so thighs feel slim not tight. tapers well. as for wait loose, just running like crazy.

Indeed. It's hard for me to just get out and run. Props. As far as the thigh being slim not tight, would you compare the overall fit to a pair of RRL slim raws? I believe you had some experience with them in the past....

i agree with shoreman... one more soak! but watch the waist band, it may hit 32" if your not careful and i feel like this denim wont stretch!

Vance, ide say they could be compare, in the leg only, to RRL slims. (rise is a bit more low and relaxed etc)

im sitting here looking at the denim on these things (RN04) and its almost awkward how hairy they are! hahaha ive never seen anything like it! and i love the grey cast to the indigo. last night i was sitting next to guys in APC and iron heart and it really showed...

very pleased. wonder if ROY still peaks at this thread from time to time.

ok, did one more hot soak and a light tumble dry and that seemed to take up the residual fabric I was moaning about. I also realize I am over thinking this on a grand scale. what I have, is a dope pair of jeans that fit the way they are supposed to. They are made well, have a unique denim and look good. I will proceed to wash the sand out of my vagina, and wear the shit out of them as intended. I will also document the process (not the washing of the cunt part).

I know how most people feel about washing, but IMO washing (agitation) is a more important factor than length of soak or water temp when it comes to shrinkage. If you've got them down to where you're happy with them, good. If not, wash on warm regular. After that and your prior soaks, they're as small as they're going to get. I think they look fine in your photos though. Just new and need some softening up and breaking down for the extra fabric at the ass to settle.

ok, did one more hot soak and a light tumble dry and that seemed to take up the residual fabric I was moaning about. I also realize I am over thinking this on a grand scale. what I have, is a dope pair of jeans that fit the way they are supposed to. They are made well, have a unique denim and look good. I will proceed to wash the sand out of my vagina, and wear the shit out of them as intended. I will also document the process (not the washing of the cunt part).

...i think ive posted this word for word befor. this is the hobby(?) we are into im affraid. its always educated guess work, even when i get to go to self edge or BiG and actually try on something unsanforized befor i buy, let alone guessing over the internet! as long as you have reached a happy place with them....

i agree with @Setterman its the agitation!

Edited by Vinneus

Just wanted to show the ghost inside my RS04s after their first cold soak.

Wore them for 5 days, then soaked cold a second time. A much softer denim emerged after the second cold soak, along with the hairy-ness everyone talks about.

RoysRS04standup.jpg

Edited by sazon