Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Soaked in cold water for about 30mins and currently drying with a hanger stuffed in the waist band. Anyone else notice the denim sticky to touch after soak? Prob just the starch I imagine. They have definitely shrunk a lot. I may stick them on when damp to help stretch the waist. I hope they work!

Roy Jean RS04 - Cone Project - Straight Leg Size 34

RAW:

waist 17 3/4

rise: 12

inseam 38 1/4

leg opening 9 1/4

25 minute cold soak - line drip dry

waist 17

rise: 11.5

inseam 36.5

leg opening 9

anyone else having problem getting the top button through the hole?

Edited by cool_hand

size 33 straights

20 min cold soak

waist 17 1/2" - 17"

f rise 11 1/2" -- 11 1/4"

b rise 16"------- 16"

thigh 12 7/8"--- 12 1/2"

knee 8 7/8" ---- 8 3/4"

hem 8 7/8" ----- 8 5/8"

inseam 38"----- 36 1/2"

they were perfect raw, but now feel a bit snug all over, contrary to what my the measurements would tell

Edited by illumin8em

Roy Jean RS04 - Cone Project - Straight Leg Size 34

RAW:

waist 17 3/4

rise: 12

inseam 38 1/4

leg opening 9 1/4

25 minute cold soak - line drip dry

waist 17

rise: 11.5

inseam 36.5

leg opening 9

gave them another cold soak / line drip dry

waist 16 3/4

rise: 11 1/4

inseam 36 1/4

leg opening 9

very minimal shrinkage now and don't see much further shrinkage unless I hot wash.

I decided on a pair of 32 RS04's after the 33 RN04's sold out in ten minutes thinking they'd be similar enough to my RN1's. The before soak measurements on selfedge.com were accurate and after a hot soak last night they shrank about two inches in the waist, from about 17 in down to about 15 in, they shrank to a 35 in inseam, and they shrank about .5 in everywhere else. I was worried about the shrinkage in the waist, enough so that I held off on soaking them, but after wearing them around for the last hour I'm sure they'll be fine.

My RS04's size 34" measured raw at 17.5", shrank to a 17" after a lukewarm 1hr soak and drip dry and now with 2 days wear they are back to 17.5".

The cut is perfect a bit like my old LVC 44's with less rise. I reckon I'll give em another soak at the weekend and see how they fare. Man I wish I could have got my hands on 2 pairs. Or 3!

Mighty fine denim. Up until now I was hooked totally on my Warehouse 800's and 660's but these Roy's are just stunning. It's all in the details!

Roy for President!

Amazing pair of jeans. Getting the button broken in has been torture but otherwise i am more than happy. Wo

ill put up picks once ive beat them up a little

Wore my narrows for the 1st time today. Denim is crazy stiff. 12hrs wear and first observations are that the rise is way smaller than anything I'm used to. I reckon they will need a good month of solid wear to make them sit comfortably. At the minute they are too stiff to give a fair assessment.