Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

I'm waiting for mine too, didn't receive any tracking info tho.

Hi Boriori. If you ordered online from Self Edge you'll have received an order confirmation email. In that email there's a link, click it and sign in. Once signed in, you'll see under the section Status History and Contents an USPS ID tracking number. Go to their site, select tracking and enter the number to find out where the Roy is.

Where's YYZ anyway? Toronto?

Hi Boriori. If you ordered online from Self Edge you'll have received an order confirmation email. In that email there's a link, click it and sign in. Once signed in, you'll see under the section Status History and Contents an USPS ID tracking number. Go to their site, select tracking and enter the number to find out where the Roy is.

Where's YYZ anyway? Toronto?

Yep, Toronto.

I ordered mine through the phone with SENY. I just emailed them for my tracking info. Just clearing Canadian customs today.

Can't wait!

Any post soak measurements?

Hey cmo - lost 3" in the inseam, 1" in the waist and about 1/4" in the leg opening. I'll edit this post this afternoon after work - I have exact pre/post soak measaurements at home.

Edited by lance

well mine have arrived. i got the 32 in the narrow. the denim is incredible, stiff as hell. the workmanship really is first rate.

However, they are somewhat tight through the waist.

the legs, when soaked, will be perfect, just worried about the waist.

well mine have arrived. i got the 32 in the narrow. the denim is incredible, stiff as hell. the workmanship really is first rate.

However, they are somewhat tight through the waist.

the legs, when soaked, will be perfect, just worried about the waist.

mally - put a 2" x 4" cut to size in the waist when you hang to dry - always works for me

my rs04's have arrived :) they remind me of my sugar canes 47's when I first got them raw - but just heavier denim.

going to love breaking these in.

the denim is something special

Edited by cool_hand

my rs04's have arrived :) they remind me of my sugar canes 47's when I first got them raw - but just heavier denim.

going to love breaking these in.

the denim is something special

How'd they end up fitting?

How'd they end up fitting?

they measure as stated. the fit is very similar to my 47 canes but stiffer. they are difficult to button up!

I don't think I can give a fair review of the fit until after they've been rinsed and worn a few time.

if they shrink an inch in the waist as someone else mentioned then the fit is going to be just fine

Just received my narrows in the mail. Fantastically made pair. The best I've had in a while. Just worried now about waist shrinkage. Not too tight pre soak can get my hand/fist down when buttoned up.

Anybody who has soaked want to share stretch info.... I.e. do they stretch any with wear?

Edited by cmo

Just received my narrows in the mail. Fantastically made pair. The best I've had in a while. Just worried now about waist shrinkage. Not too tight pre soak can get my hand/fist down when buttoned up.

Anybody who has soaked want to share stretch info.... I.e. do they stretch any with wear?

Hi cmo

As you know I was really worried about my size 32's with regard to possible shrinkage. I have to say that the top section is a lot more fitted than the studio d'artisans I'm used to, but after cold and then lukewarm soaking them last night and keeping something in the waistband to keep them at the required width, everything has gone amazingly well. I've worn them from damp to dry today and the denim is without question the best I've ever worn. Its phenomenal. The legs shrink like crazy in length and I've decided to stack mine for a while and then may cuff them later when they soften.