Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Great looking jeans there Graytrain. What do you put in your rear right pocket? Or do these have a pocket lining?

Great looking jeans there Graytrain. What do you put in your rear right pocket? Or do these have a pocket lining?

Looks like a Studio d'Artisan wallet?

Roy BNB1 Indigo Dyed Canvas Pants

ROY_BNB01_01-1.jpg

ROY_BNB01_03.jpg

ROY_BNB01_04.jpg

ROY_BNB01_05.jpg

ROY_BNB01_06.jpg

ROY_BNB01_07.jpg

The Roy BNB1 worn for six weeks.

ROY_BNB01_WEAR_02-1.jpg

ROY_BNB01_WEAR_03-1.jpg

Dude, I thought that was indigo canvas. Told y'all so! Kudos to me.

Also, love that Hang Ten shirt. It is almost as bangin as an old Op shirt.

Dude, I thought that was indigo canvas. Told y'all so! Kudos to me.

Also, love that Hang Ten shirt. It is almost as bangin as an old Op shirt.

You into vintage OP? If so, your mind will be blown when Sun Time opens in a few months.

Op is like my summer-go-to-beach outfit. Short shorts and an Op tank. I try to find T&C stuff too, and of course Hang Ten. The hotter the pink, green, or orange, the more I like it. Oh and I like the dull browns as well.

What's this Sun Time you speak of. PM of course. This thread is for appreciating ROY and his indigo canvasess.

Op is like my summer-go-to-beach outfit. Short shorts and an Op tank. I try to find T&C stuff too, and of course Hang Ten. The hotter the pink, green, or orange, the more I like it. Oh and I like the dull browns as well.

What's this Sun Time you speak of. PM of course. This thread is for appreciating ROY and his indigo canvasess.

Sun Time is the Self Edge pop-up shop i'm opening in San Francisco in February. I'll be stocking vintage style fashions from the 50's but all reproduced by the Japanese, it'll be what people wore when they weren't at work. In a sense you can call it the opposite of workwear.

All the brands we carry at SE will be doing capsule collections for the store and Roy is super into vintage OP and T&C stuff so he's doing repros of that type of stuff. He's going to do a pair of cord OP shorts to start and a shirt or two. Imagine OP shorts but instead of the OP at the hem line it'll be chainstitch embroidered with "ROY".

^ sounds cool. Will any of it be available online ?

Yup, some of it will.

The opposite of workwear is leisurewear.

Yes, we're calling it leisurewear and resort collection, things you wear when away from home with your family, etc..

Any more comments or questions please post em here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17302

Roy BNB1 Indigo Dyed Canvas Pants

ROY_BNB01_01-1.jpg

By the way, best selfedge model by far. No offense to the others.

Sun Time is the Self Edge pop-up shop i'm opening in San Francisco in February. I'll be stocking vintage style fashions from the 50's but all reproduced by the Japanese, it'll be what people wore when they weren't at work. In a sense you can call it the opposite of workwear.

All the brands we carry at SE will be doing capsule collections for the store and Roy is super into vintage OP and T&C stuff so he's doing repros of that type of stuff. He's going to do a pair of cord OP shorts to start and a shirt or two. Imagine OP shorts but instead of the OP at the hem line it'll be chainstitch embroidered with "ROY".

Sounds cool as hell. My old lady isn't going to like this development.

Countdown to sell-out begins... holy crap 31 and 36 are already gone.

By the way, best selfedge model by far. No offense to the others.

He certainly does make a good model. However it would make sense that he was the best possible model for his own goods, considering his own body is probably his first reference-point for designing the fit of his clothing.

i'd be a Sz 29 in the ROY B&B but as tempting as they are, I'm not buying - cannot afford and have no time to wear.

When you're reasonably tall (say 5'10" at least) and thin, anything which SE sells will model well on you. You fit the bill too, dkatz. I had no fucking idea what a "pop up store" was til I watched the phenomenal HBO show "How to Make it in America". Pop ups are the rage now...leave it to Kiya to be at the fore of urban trends !