Bathing suit / Swimwear

dino might

so a, i dont believe i know of a bathing suit thread on here yet so if thats correct heres the start of it.

someone gimme sweet, short bathing suit recommendations i wanna go swimmin' immediately and havent been able to get my summer clothes yet

*also, obviously this is open to discussions of all sorts pertaining to anything in the title, not just for my sake

cool thanks.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boardshorts = Birdwell Beach Britches

made in usa, short length.. around mid-thigh, great

can custom order stuff

https://www.birdwellbeachbritches.com/

visited their workshop and picked up deeply discounted old pairs/seconds for like super cheap. don't remember the price but it was less than 20 bux or something. of course custom designs are extra $$$

need to go like one size up per their sizing guidelines or whatever

i expected the quality of the AA's to be low, but when i got them they were unbelievably shit house. the waist band feels like cardboard and the fit wasn't as slim as i thought they would be. i wouldn't pay more than 5 dollars for them.

Curious about this too since I'll be poolside in late April. Came across a few options on Patagonia's website but I need to drop into the store to check the fit/quality.

Gonna try to check these:

http://www.patagonia.com/web/us/product/patagonia-mens-wavefarer-board-shorts?p=86555-0-564&pcc=1128

I have two pair of the wavefarer's, pretty comfortable and nice cut (although I did get mine hemmed)

Depending on the material and cut of the boardshorts I may or may not wear a pair of boxers underneath them.

Chaffing is a bitch.

Yeah after checking the website I was sad to see they don't stock them. You work at the Crew right? Some of the newer styles seem to be pretty nice, especially after employee discount. Not quite on the tier of the patchwork madras, but they have some nice solids.

^ yo no way, I passed out???

Yeah after checking the website I was sad to see they don't stock them. You work at the Crew right? Some of the newer styles seem to be pretty nice, especially after employee discount. Not quite on the tier of the patchwork madras, but they have some nice solids.

eh, most of them just seem too old manish and boring for

me, want a little edgier