dino might

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p1010392g.jpg

i am going to retire my birdwells and aa swim shit now

great classic fit, hits mid thigh, adjustable velcro side tabs, mesh liner

sizing purposes: i am like a 28/29 waist, size 0 ~ up to a 30 waist i think with the elastic

^awesome thanks! just snatched the red white blue striped joints, in terms of styling/cut theyre exactly what i want, just not sure how a natural fiber as a swim suit fabric will be.. especially seeing as how its a plain, woven fabric with a white band perfectly positioned around my ass/dick...

i reaaaaaaally wanted the pink chambray ones too those are ill but alas not in my size (neither are the pair i got but theyre big so i can take em to the tailor)

gonna have to try em out in the shower first methinks just to be sure

thom browne shorts are $185

^awesome thanks! just snatched the red white blue striped joints, in terms of styling/cut theyre exactly what i want, just not sure how a natural fiber as a swim suit fabric will be..

you will be drying very slowly :(

• 2 weeks later...

nah i got the "36", which is two up from my actual waist of 34'', but i figured with their store-credit-only return policy id be a little cautious since you can always take it to the tailor to be taken in.

once i got it on however the little adjustable tabs on the sides cinched up nice and tight on me so ill probably just leave it as is

• 3 weeks later...
absolutely off topic but i have an extreme weak spot for monokinis/unikinis/cut-away swimsuits.

on women of course - and almost always flattering.

yessssss... i have been pressuring my girlfriend to get one of these

these pics from the opening ceremony blog are awesome :D

• 5 weeks later...

actually just got another suit in the mail from......... abercrombie.

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

i REALLY like it though. its got a decently short inseam (im guessing around 7-8 inches) in an obnoxiously hot fuchsia pink with stripes down the side, side slit pockets, and velcro closure back right pocket. it was on sale for something like only thirty dollars and available in a dark "navy" (nearly black), kelly green and a royal blue as well. i copped a med based off their size chart, though i prolly could fit a small, whatever i got a little growing room i guess, not too bad with the drawstring cinched up tightly

only thing giving it away as abercrombie is an embroidered patch on the thigh which i'm pretty confident i can do away with using a seam ripper

4727953435_253dd837c4_o.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
They look good on the Monocle models.

How about Villebrequin. My uncle owns a pair and he swears by them.

I bought a pair of volcom swim shorts.

Am I lame?