Red Wing 9111 discount group buy

illumin8em

If anyone is interested in a discount, I just found out that with my summer job (greens-keeper) I can get a pretty awesome discount on a Red Wing 9111 boot. I was thinking I could offer the discount here on the forum if anyone is interested. the boots end up being $120 which is almost 50% i think. I have never done this kind of thing over the internet before, so I gotta make sure how to do it properly/safely for all. I will only have a few weeks to make the order, and can only make one.

for those who asked

Boots #9111 (copper only) are $120

shipping within US seems consistently around $13

Canada was $27

Australia was $46

Singapore was $44

Box dimensions are (14x5x9.5) and weight 4 lbs 8.3oz if you want to check shipping for yourself. My zip code is 26302

I need to know sizes soon. I may be only able to get one of a certain size, just depends

I will provide my paypal through PM, but do not make any payment until I am ready to order. I do not want to have anyone's money tied up if anything changes. I would like to have everything ready by next Wednesday, and bought by Friday.

If you are interested , then just reply in this post your with your size and zip/location. I will start referring to this thread.

RW9111.jpg

alright, since most have not responded to my PMs about making the payments I am going to wait until the end of this evening for payments and then cut off anymore orders. It takes Three days for paypal to transfer the payments, and I do not want to hold up those who have already payed from getting their orders.

thanks

no other model for the rw? or is it just like the thread says, 'cooper only'?

and then, is there any group buying again after this evening?

im little bit short of money right now

It is the only model that i can get a discount on. I do not know if there will be another one. this one turned out to be a bit of a head ache, but i will see how this one ends. If all goes well and i do not have a problem getting the sizes then it is possible that I could do another. I just cannot say for sure.