-- Why we must bomb Afghanistan --

englandmj7

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS WEBSITE IS ABOUT SHOPPING AND TRAVEL

IF YOU WANT TO RANT ABOUT POLITICS AND RELIGION THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER WEBSITES OUT THERE.

IM GETTING REALLY SICK OF PAYING THE BANDWIDTH FOR THIS SHIT.

Okay, my fault for not reading as well.

The reason I automatically saw Iraq, is becuase last I checked, we were not at war with Afghanistan, it is just a hotbed of religious zealots. There are things happening there, but the things happening in Iraq right now kind of draw my attention more.

So def. my fault for not reading, and if someone has a problem with my simple mistake, and they have to resort to name calling, well, they have other issues that aren't going to be fixed here.

Much love! --keri

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

Quote:

^^ Not to be a jerk Mr. Admin, but isn't that why there is Supertrash??

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 24, 2006 at 05:29 PM

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 24, 2006 05:29 PM

mr.englandmj7. supetrash was created as a garbageroom where we throw out all the trashy threads from the forums that we actually want. it was not created specifically to help contribute to world war 3.