Yokohama, Japan

steyonmygrind

Here's the deal..

this fall im gonna be studying abroad in yokohama, japan at meiji gakuin university. never been to japan, need to know all the dope things i can do there, where to shop, eat, etc

also if there are any things close to but not necessarily in yokohama that i need to know?

should i dorm or get an apt? why?

and i need a barber! barbers that can do fades? not tryin to come back to the states with crazy orange hair...

any help is greatly appreciated!

Man... I really don't wanna rag on your ass, but before I even clicked on this I KNEW it was gonna be, "I'm doing study abroad, so I need to know X, Y, Z, blah, blah, blajkaksdjfnm......"

We are not going to be studying in Japan, you are. So before u ask us to do your legwork for you, read this in its entirity:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=35151

It is a wealth of info thanks in large part to ppl like Herp, Djrajio, Salaryman, and Jmatsu among others.

Also, you ask if you should get an apt. or stay in a dorm, but you dont say how long you will stay, so how the fuck should we know?

Are there things close to Yokohama? Yes. Yes, there are.

Steyonyourgrind.

Also, you ask if you should get an apt. or stay in a dorm, but you dont say how long you will stay, so how the fuck should we know?

Are there things close to Yokohama? Yes. Yes, there are.

Steyonyourgrind.

the fuck crawled up your ass? don't be posting on sufu when you're on your rag, it's not good for the community.

i said ima be there for the fall, how long is a fall semester dipshit?

you don't think i've read the tokyo post? and the yokohama link on supertravel show anything.

i started this post in case anyone wanted to help me out, not be a fucking smartass, get the fuck outta here