10SS: _7 Gray Moto, Luc, Devoa, Carpe, Gustavolins, etc...

takuya

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD: JULIUS GREY MOTO COLLAR Leather Jacket current season 10SS in size 1 (SOLD OUT QUICKLY every where i think). To me this moto collar that is the best piece of Julius leather jackets that i've owned ( already got one for myself). It's just Simply Amazing (less details and zippers than the black moto collar 06AW). Especially, the shade gray color ( or you can tell it's gray or a bit darker than, or whatever!) makes the jacket is more worthy and much nicer/cooler than any black Julius moto collar jkt or even Rick dust leather jkt, just imo :D. But It's true.

The condition's Brand New w/ the Tags (still hang on the jacket, never pull it out).

It's made by the classic super soft and substantial Lamb leather.

Size 1. But the fit of this season that is a bit larger than older seasons. Fits a 44/slim 46, (or even a 46 but should wear dozen dozen times till it'll stretch-out).

Again, The color of this piece that is just amazing and so impressive.

The holster is removable.

The retail's in JPN 176400 yen + all the fees.......(Sold out i guess)

The retail's in US

$3600 at http://ateliernewyork.com/

and http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Julius_297BLM13_Leather_Blouson_16425.html

The Retail's in AUS

http://zekka.com/index.php?page=blog&cat=29

The Retail's in London

http://www.verticelondon.com/designers/julius_7/02julblm13.html

TAKING THE OFFERS at this moment.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Not much to say! Up for sale LABEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION hats/beanies/knit caps from 0910AW (not the 3D square one from older seasons).

The condition's brand new w/ all the tags. Never used.

The size is one size. Unfinished hem.

Materials is 100% wool (i think it's super fine wool or somewhat) not cotton version from older seasons.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDD

up for sale Gustavolins white dress/tuxedo shirt in sz 2/46. Made in France/Paris.

It's perfect as dress/tuxedo shirt for wedding, etc.....Subtle detailing. Really beautiful collar, cuff, front, and back. and signature "⊥" stitches on the back.

The condition is brand new with the tag. Never used.

The material is really really high quality.

The fit is slim, nice silhouette, perfect proportions. It's size 2/46, fits like 46/slim48.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

up for sale Gustavolins white dress/tuxedo shirt in sz 2/46. Made in France/Paris.

It's perfect as dress/tuxedo shirt for wedding, etc.....Subtle detailing. Really beautiful collar, cuff, front, and back. and signature "⊥" stitches on the back.

The condition is brand new with the tag. Never used.

The material is really really high quality.

The fit is slim, nice silhouette, perfect proportions. It's size 2/46, fits like 46/slim48.

The retail's close to $1000. Asking only $275 shipped in US (pp as gift).

f08j10jr-img450x600-1268560485su53y.jpg

f08j10jr-img450x600-126856048560pgg.jpg

f08j10jr-img600x450-12685604868sbc1.jpg

P.S I also have the same one in size 1, brand new w/ the tag, just tried on once. Size 1 fits like 44/slim46.

Let me know if you have any q's.

@ JULIUS GREY MOTO COLLAR 10SS: IT IS A BRAND NEW W/ THE TAGS, NEVER USED. AND SORRY, LOWBALL OFFERS WILL NOT GET RESPONSE. (But i'll response the pm's regarding about the measurements.)

The retail's in JPN 176400 yen + all the fees.......(Sold out everywhere quickly)

The retail's in US

$3600 at http://ateliernewyork.com/

and http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Julius_297BLM13_Leather_Blouson_16425.html

The Retail's in AUS

http://zekka.com/index.php?page=blog&cat=29

The Retail's in London

http://www.verticelondon.com/designers/julius_7/02julblm13.html

P.S MORE STUFF COMING UP.....

Up for sale JULIUS LEATHER JACKET in size 1/44 SOLDDDDDDDDDD

The color is really dark dark dark blood/black-ist.

The condition's good without the tags (bought it awhile back. so, i lost the tags.)

The fit's a true 44/XS, slim and long sleeves, less curves than the 10SS version or mid 09aw version. And 2 front low pockets & the hook at the cuff.

The leather is Inflamed Ram Reverse. Riri zipper and the hook.

The retaii's around 140000 yen + all the fees. ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD as steal price (pp as gift).

http://i39.tinypic.com/1z6xcw5.jpg

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY Q'S OR MORE PICS.

Hey R! :) i lost your id on MSN, and replied your pm on SZ also. The true color is exactly like the pics on this sale thread (it may a bit darker i just feel so).

what colour are those carpes you have different photos for different threads but they are the same boots.... are they purple or brown can you put up photos which represents the true colour best

AGAIN:

REPLIED PM'S and Sorry! ONLY Open for TRADES:

Carpe Diem Grey Linen Over Leather Boots OR Guidi Grey/Green Mid-Length Boots.

HERE'S WHAT I WANNA TRADE FOR:

t8x2dj.jpg

212vj9i.jpg

2wd3tdz.jpg or 4-HOLES VERSION.

For those who pm'd. Also, not Interested in Julius Jut-Neck Leather JKT too. Owned it before and didn't like it. The collar and the front zipper bothers me a lot. Would prefer Rick high-collar better than (falls down natural than Julius Jut-Neck) , imo.

:cool:

2sbslsn.jpg

oh shit, I approve of this thread!

i got 2 of them (because got a discount when i bought 2 of them) right after i saw your out-fit pic and your pic of the jacket when you just purchased, Mike. This Grey _7 moto collar jkt ran out quickly at some stores in Tokyo especially in size 1 & 2. i still like to take a look at your out-fit w/ this _7 leather jkt on HOF thread tho. :)

I trust takuya. Man sold me a couple pieces mad cheap, they came and were in perfect condition. you know if I had money I would buy that grey moto immediately. free bump for legit seller.

The interesting thing is, takuya reminds me of kwija. Kwija's first sale was a proto napoleon...which was pretty ballsy. people gave him mad neg rep for it because they thought he wasn't legit. Now I would say he's one of the top three or four sellers in the supermarket.

bottom line, takuya is an awesome seller with legit pieces in good condition. buy from this man.

just the photos your using are not of that item, they are from style forum thread from 2007

if i would buy, i would want to see photos of the actual item

What's going w/ you R? i thought you should know me better than another membes here or there? since we've been from dior group forum and here to there and also on msn. And how many times i've been buying your stuff tho? Anyway, the pic w/ the vibram soles that is mine. Actually, i bought them off from a super SZ member (the same ones you talking about). And i haven't worn them at all after i got them. Anyway, i'll pm you more pics on SZ, because i just got back from Tokyo.

Again! i always try to describe my items a truly and exactly what they should be, and some my own pics (not all) and always do whatever serious buyers request as measurements/more pics/the fit/........because a lot of Flakers out there. They request me to do a lot of things and even ask hold the items and ask my pp account. After that they just walk away and don't say anything.....and i understand that and i don't wanna get back and do business w/ those ppl tho. They waste my time a lot tho

P.S Big Thanks To RandR! i just know you but you trust me more than.......

Man, just stop buying items at cheap prices on Yahoo japan for selling them here, this is becoming ridiculous, You think people here are nuts?

When i check items bought by my japanese proxy, there's this Julius leather, the two LUC beanies, The tuxedo shirt, and the Devoa pants, and you're using pictures from the auction...

Sorry i got a higher bid than your bid. No one is nuts! i bought 3 pieces of LUC beanies at around 12000 yen + the local shipping fee + transaction fee + proxy fee + shipping fee + pp fee. Total is around 20000 yen/ea = $275/ea. i only keep one (which i like better than another) and i'm selling 2 of them at only $225 Shipped in US. Am i selling them cheaper than what i paid for them?

Also at the shirts and devoa pants too. i like them and i buy them, but i didn't have chance to try them on. unfortunately, they don't work out for me. that's why i'm selling them. About the Julius jackets, one i bought it from awhile back and another one you think that i can sell it as what i paid or around 3K?

yeah! i'm using some pics of the stuff where i bought them from, i'm not stealing the pics of another ppl. But another pics that is my own pics.

Just tell me that who is nut?

- I remember that the items i bought them in Tokyo. When i've selling them to members here. My asking price was is cheaper than the same items that were listing on here or there or even japan auction.

- Just ask a few members here or there, or check what klue (melvin here) said

ahh just realised that my post a couple of days ago didn't go through.

just echoing what I said in recent purchases thread - nakata- picked up the VA hat in some store in Japan for me with no proxy fee, awesome communication through-out, included original box + tags, very nice guy. RE: the julius jacket fiasco, I would've done exactly the same.

posted by klue (melvin)

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4839&page=22

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2528&page=666

- When i was in Tokyo, i saw the V-A hat that klue was looking for while. it's in stock around 16000 yen. i helped him out to buy it for him at 19000 yen shipped to Aus to him. i didn't get any proxy fee at all . He just paid for the hat and the shipping fee.

Man' date=' just stop buying items at cheap prices on Yahoo japan for selling them here, this is becoming ridiculous, You think people here are nuts?

When i check items bought by my japanese proxy, there's this Julius leather, the two LUC beanies, The tuxedo shirt, and the Devoa pants, and you're using pictures from the auction...[/quote']

my two cents:

MMM and snafu, I don't understand the problems you guys have with takuya. He has sold nice pieces for mad cheap compared to the other prices we see here. Ask the guy that bought the julius fencing leather. ask me, who bought two julius pieces from him when he first posted. ask the guy that just got the devoa double layer delivered.

So, he delivers quickly, items are in exactly the condition he says, and the prices are great compared to the rest of the sufu market thanks to the power of supply and demand...good old economics 101 right there.

So again, where is the fucking problem?

Here's the solution for you guys:

if you don't like his prices, don't buy his shit. If you don't trust his pictures, don't buy his shit. If you don't trust other sufu members with good rep in the marketplace saying to buy his shit, don't buy his shit. talking trash about someone when their online rep is fiscally related is some juvenile crap that should have ended on facebook or myspace.

Thanks R! and sorry my self to make my sale thread look like shit.

i can understand about Snafu (Richard). Because i know him as well since we joined from another forums to here or there. and i've been buying his stuff from long time ago. But i think i made MMM got mad because i stole 3 LUC beanies on Y! w/ a higher bid than him, but still cheaper than my current asking price. PEACE.............:)

my two cents:

MMM and snafu, I don't understand the problems you guys have with takuya. He has sold nice pieces for mad cheap compared to the other prices we see here. Ask the guy that bought the julius fencing leather. ask me, who bought two julius pieces from him when he first posted. ask the guy that just got the devoa double layer delivered.

So, he delivers quickly, items are in exactly the condition he says, and the prices are great compared to the rest of the sufu market thanks to the power of supply and demand...good old economics 101 right there.

So again, where is the fucking problem?

Here's the solution for you guys:

if you don't like his prices, don't buy his shit. If you don't trust his pictures, don't buy his shit. If you don't trust other sufu members with good rep in the marketplace saying to buy his shit, don't buy his shit. talking trash about someone when their online rep is fiscally related is some juvenile crap that should have ended on facebook or myspace.

Man i really don't give a fuck of these beanies, and to be honest, i've won one of them by bidding higher than you, but when i see that someone was bidding too, i let it down, i'm not an asshole.

But if you want me to be an asshole:

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w49170679

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x120774131

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r63445262

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n86823608

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f85215112

At least use you own pictures.

Even though, buy from this guy he seems legit as hell.

@Snafu: idk that you still remember me or not, trust me as i trust you or not. i lost your msn id tho. Truly, They may be darker/lighter than from the pics i borrowed from who i got them off before and as i described/said. Because the camera/the light.... i bought them a while back, but i haven't worn them as much. They've been in my shoe shelf all the time. Just take a look at my listing. I'm not gonna lie any one. Here's a few pics since you're serious about them. Actually, i don't have much time to spend on this forum and another forums like before. i have to spend my life on work, family, home, do this and do that..................Again, i always try to do my best for those who're really interested in, not w/ the FLAKERS.

People buy stuff on Y!J then sell it on here for more all the time, this debate always comes up once in a while.

You really shouldn't have lied about it though, it kinda destroys any credit you have. Just fess up to trying to flip all this stuff for a lot more. People who were going to buy will probably still buy so long as they trust you as a seller.

Sorry i got a higher bid than your bid. No one is nuts! i bought 3 pieces of LUC beanies at around 12000 yen + the local shipping fee + transaction fee + proxy fee + shipping fee + pp fee. Total is around 20000 yen/ea = $275/ea

I don't think anyone minds people reselling stuff as long as the seller is honest, but 20000 yen is less than $220, I can't imagine the fees were twice the price of the item on something as light as a hat, and the original retail is 22000 yen. Just be honest with the source of pictures and up front with the pricing and people will buy, as these prices are still less than western retail, and the items look very legit

Full disclosure: I was bidding on that hat too with my personal account :)

i know i don't rush or put the force on any buyer. the buyer wants to get it and i sell it. otherwise, it's just there. And i don't think 20000 yen that is less $220 via PP currency exchange or even bank exchange......i remember that when i purchased a Julius jut-neck SS 09'. it was only 1764000 yen, but ended up w/ all the fees i had to pay around $2350. after a couple months i sold it to a close member here for only $1650 shipped (i also had to the fees too).

I don't think anyone minds people reselling stuff as long as the seller is honest, but 20000 yen is less than $220, I can't imagine the fees were twice the price of the item on something as light as a hat, and the original retail is 22000 yen. Just be honest with the source of pictures and up front with the pricing and people will buy, as these prices are still less than western retail.

Full disclosure: I was bidding on that hat too with my personal account :)