Sign in to follow this  
DüM

Post Your Portfolio

I'm in the process of redesigning my portfolio now that there's a few things in it. We have a thread for our work and I've seen the folios of the handful of dudes that post regularly in the 'Something Cool' thread but I'd like to see everyone's design/photog/music/whatever the fuck portfolio. I like to see everyone's work, but I also want to see the presentation. I love a nice portfolio site.

I'll start if off with a pretty basic one

www.cargocollective.com/rawdrugraps

based off my blog, the twitter thing isn't working anymore I gotta check that out

I'm just going to list off the ones I know and then add as people post

DESIGN

Commbat - I'll Tell You Later

DÃœM - rawdrugraps

garlandb - Cumming M.

Markmont - Markmont

meta - Nico Sala

yea! - Never Content

PHOTOGRAPHY

Rob060 - Rob Mitchell Photo

sidneylo - Sidney Lo Photo

kromophobic - Marc-David Photography

well... mine's just temporary right now. only bought the domain recently, and just have a place holder to show some images until i organize everything and design it for real, though it was good enough to get me an editing job at a decent commercial studio. linked in sig.

hahha you're using Stacey, Magnetic!

I'm setting mine up on Stacey right now actually. I really like it so far. We'll see how it goes when I try and edit the look.

:D i think it's great at the moment, nice and simple. Once everything's in place, i'll look into customising it - i've seen people do some extensive changes so it seems flexible.