Sign in to follow this  
Bwin

FS: TOJ double rider, Raf Simon, Yohji/Y-3, Louis Vuitton Jaspers, Shades of Greige

Hey, everyone. I'm going to Europe....Belgium to be exact, and I need some traveling money, so I'll be selling these items.

-I prefer Paypal from confirmed and verified addresses.

-I prefer to sell to US and Canada only, but if you're overseas and really serious about buying then I will consider it.

-I will provide a tracking number as well.

If there are any questions, give me a PM or email me at [email protected]

TOJ Double Rider/ Lamb skin in size 46- $400

-I've worn this around 10 times. Its a pretty standard sz 46 with around a 1.5 inch added to the length of the body. If you need measurements you can take a look at the TOJ measurement guide.

DSC02600.jpg

Raf Simon Astronaut Sneakers sz 42-$270

-Excellent sneakers that were made in Italy. It's made of high quality leather. They've been worn a few times. You'll definitely turn heads while wearing them. :D

DSC02608.jpg

Y-3 Honja Lows sz 9.5- $110

-These have never been worn and still have tags on them. I just haven't had the time to wear them, but an overall great looking sneaker.

DSC02613.jpg

Shades of Greige Round Collar Coat sz small- $170

-This is an amazing coat, but was an impulse buy. I never got around to wearing it. It's a slim fitting coat with no padding whatsoever.

Chest: 19.5" armpit seam to armpit seam

Shoulder: 17" across the top back, top shoulder seam to shoulder seam

Length: 27 or 28.5" from either collar seam to hem (it's a unique stand up collar)

Sleeve: 25" top of shoulder seam to cuff

DSC02606.jpg

Here is a pic of how the coat looks when someone is wearing it.

shades5.jpg

Louis Vuitton x Kanye West, Japsers LV sz 9.5.$1450

-These have never been worn. They are LV sz 9.5. which equates to a US 10.5 or 11. The quality of the leather is astounding, and the suede is soft as butter.

DSC02626.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125