Nudie RRDS - 3 months & counting (with pics)

schatzi182

Hey everyone,

I picked up these Regular Ralf Dry Selvedge jeans in mid-December of last year. Since then, I've worn them nearly every day, and have only used the occassional spritz of Febreeze to clean them up. Overall, I can't be happier with them. I'm pretty impressed with the amount of wear that they have. I haven't ridden any broncos or roped any steers - but they're getting fairly broken in. I'm planning on a first wash sometime in June.

Cheers,

Schatzi

115682842_61a409aac8_o.jpg

115683168_4b1784e318_o.jpg

Thanks - but that's the funny thing. Most of this wear came from sitting on my ass at work. However, I started riding my Yamaha a few weeks ago, and the fade has definitely accelerated since then. I don't know what it is about motorcycles - either the riding position or the constant airflow tends to beat the hell out of denim.

that's a nice clear picture. don't know if the accelerated wear you mentioned lately is due to your yamaha, but i've noticed that the ralfs seem to turn a corner after two and half months, all of a sudden they just start glowing and changing color. my rrds are at 3 months to the day today. will try to take as nice a picture as you have...

shhh....

denimdestroyed - Those are looking pretty damn good! I'm quite jealous of your honeycombs since I bought mine rather baggy so it isn't as tight.

Exactly at 14 days so there isn't much wear yet but my wallet is definitely leaving a print now from sitting on ledges at school.

m29703897.jpg

m29703834.jpg

Edited by advan031 on Mar 21, 2006 at 05:33 PM

The OP and denimdestroyedmylife.. both of your jeans are stellar looking. I love to see the natural wear... can't wait to see your jeans in another 5 or 6 months.

Denimdestroyed, have you done anything to your jeans such as starching, or very hard wear? I've never seen RRDS wear in quite that quickly.