Anyone else in Canada feeling Spruce apparel??

MyMindSpray

dolo...afraid not...they don't have a site...i'm almost certain they're only selling their goods in canada right now too...although, their Wings & Horns line is available at Union and a few other places in New York...

IJF...yeah, have a look...def worth checking out...just picked up a cotton fleece pea coat...very nice...very warm...

very minimal clothing...the only marking they have on their apparel is a cross like stitch on the back of their clothes...

they specialize in fleece/cotton tops...thermals, hoodies, sweats, etc...i think they're in some way affiliated with the cats at 24 in vancouver...either that or they're affiliated with the company that makes the sweats and thermals Supreme use in their line...but i may be wrong...

either way...simple fall winter gear to keep you warm...and NO LOGOS...nice....

• 3 months later...

i've been out of ca for awhile now but can someone please tell me how much spruce hoodies are there? i picked up a few spruce t's and a hoodie here in london on sale, but the reg. price for the hoodie was 208 quid- roughly $500 cdn. are they just trying to rape the uk buyers or what?

Spruce/Wings & Horns do have higher price points than one would initially imagine, but the quality is def there...that being said...$500 for a hoodie seems really high...but seeing that it's london, it's all relative, so $500 is prob what one should expect to pay out there...toronto cats, Nomad has priced Spruce/Wings & Horns very well...i suggest picking up what you can when you're there...

Spruce and Wings and Horns is also available in London in a select few outlets. I agree with foruk1217. Great fitting tee's and long sleeves. Simple yet great designs. I believe the key with them is that they design their own T Shirts rather than just printing on T Shirts bought in.

being canadian i am quite confident that not many canadians in cities that carry spruce and wings and horns would pay $500 cdn for a hoodie, and believe me even in london this is ridicules- hence the reason it went on sale down to 25 quid.

i agree that the cut and designs reek of quality and quite proud that a cdn company is repping, but i am just curious what the pricing is in canada.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw some Spruce Sweatshirts the other day in Birmingham and I fell in love with them the quality was fantastic. They were only £65 which I thought was a good price, but they didn't have my size. If anybody knows of anywhere Spruce is available online please let me know.

• 7 months later...

spruce's quality is unbelieveably good, especially the fact that they use Riri zippers which according to the Riri website, the teeth are polished 16 times to ensure a smooth zip. Zeb at nomad also told me that spruce was going to be changing their name or something,

Frogeyes: how did you see the new collection? I am very curious.

If anyone knows where I can get the tiger fleece version of the spruce peacoat, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

i must say, when visiting japan in 2004, i was pleasantly surprized to see Wings&Horns being stocked there...just goes to show that as long as you're doing something with quality, people will feel it...

on a side note, i think Spruce/Wings&Horns are the only brands i anxiously wait for now each season, just to see what they put out....

Quote:

i must say, when visiting japan in 2004, i was pleasantly surprized to see Wings&Horns being stocked there...just goes to show that as long as you're doing something with quality, people will feel it...

on a side note, i think Spruce/Wings&Horns are the only brands i anxiously wait for now each season, just to see what they put out....

--- Original message by MyMindSpray on Jan 19, 2006 07:43 AM

Quote: on a side note, i think Spruce/Wings&Horns are the only brands i anxiously wait for now each season, just to see what they put out....
Same. And maybe Nice Collective.