second hand shops in Paris

I'm going to Paris this saturday and was wondering if people could tell me good second hand shops I can go to. I only want to shop at vintage second hand shops since the regular shops will be too expensive for me. I will go to colette though:)Andres the man lol.

The shops I am thinking to go is Kiriwatch, Freep star and Noir Kennedy. Any more ideas?? Also I like avangarde streetwear such as pam,ksubi, cassete playa,ktz, jeremy scott etc. I also like GIVENCHY BY RICCARDO TISCI. Are there shops that sell those brands?

Oh and I'm only staying there for 2 days, going back on sunday so I think I would have to shop like crazy on saturday right?(Heard most of the shops are closed on Sundays)

One more thing, I come from japan and about the tax return.Are tax returns available from second hand shops?

Thanks in advance

if you are Japanese you will be very disappointed with 2nd hand shops in Paris - you have much much better back home, trust me. No idea about the tax refund with 2nd hand shops, I guess it is OK, but the total amount has to reach a minimum amount though.